What is the most offensive thing someone has ever said to you?

Flat Eric

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem
Better then being over 18 and living in a bedsit.Levels Nigel, Levels.
Yeah and living on the streets is better then being tortured in a basement for 40 years.You're still a wasteman.

Ashman's a pure statistic.Nothing more, nothing less.Just a % on charts with titles like, "Amount of parents on JSA".My mum would actually cry and deem me a failure if that was me still. Levels Ashman, levels.I hope your parents were waste like yourself, cos otherwise it's deep if they worked hard for you to pie them in face like you have son.FOR REAL.

Guest Badman Jones
nah look closerand ashman buying anything jamaican? lol dont be silly
All about some Hard food. Cow Foot, Dumplings, Some Curry Goat and chicken stew, Rice and peas or here in England we live to call them "Kidney Beans".Levels Patrick, Levels.

I don't know why but I am bemused by Ashman level of wasteness.You would think I would come to expect it.

Guest Badman Jones
Your not any better than the illegal aliens you despise so much as it seems your competing with them.Who can sponge better Ashman or the asylum seeker?
OICome on, a jokes a joke but calling people aliens now..I swear that is some racist sh*t?Allow itLevels Steve, Levels.