What is the most offensive thing someone has ever said to you?

Flat Eric

LMAO @ Nem Kid. He's got some punchlines boy.Most offensive thing was being called Nigger by some Kurds in Edgware Road when I was like 15.Most hurtful thing was when I was kicked out of my yard, and when I had packed everything to move downstairs to the car, my Dad acatully said to me "And when you are done, change your address so none of your letters come here". And then walked off. Bear in mind that was the only thing he said to me that entire tim I was there packing. I was so hurt it was unreal.
why is your dad like this though man cos you have told us things bout him in the past and he is OVER unreasonable
Who knows. My mum told me he never had a good relationship with his father and so it hit him deep so subconsciously it affects how he interacts with me. Bullshit. I would never act to my yout how my dad has been to me.Oh yeah...R.I.P. Realz.I wasn't really laughing, but then it's like blows are flying from absolutely everywhere, and I can't help but kick back and laugh at the massacre.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Go climb a tree you f*cking money"Some white boys left banana's in my locker in secondary school.Those two stay in my mind. biggrin.gif
where was ur school that sh*t could never run in my school coz we only had about 50 white kids in the whole schooleveryone elese was black asian or turkish

LMFAO @ The uncalled for HEADSHOTS from FACE OFF. biggrin.gif
I can't remember the last time I REALLY LMAO like now, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezThe shanking his paps on fathers day & the JA & Nija accents OH LORD!!!Realz, it's just jokes still but I swear you knew it was coming from the other thread in the Love & Life room.You just gave face off a Nagasaki bomb to drop on you.I'm sure this won't effect you so laugh it off, brush it off.

Guest Scorpzz
"Go climb a tree you f*cking money"Some white boys left banana's in my locker in secondary school.Those two stay in my mind. biggrin.gif
where was ur school that sh*t could never run in my school coz we only had about 50 white kids in the whole schooleveryone elese was black asian or turkish
where's you sig from

LMFAO @ The uncalled for HEADSHOTS from FACE OFF. biggrin.gif
I can't remember the last time I REALLY LMAO like now, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezThe shanking his paps on fathers day & the JA & Nija accents OH LORD!!!Realz, it's just jokes still but I swear you knew it was coming from the other thread in the Love & Life room.You just gave face off a Nagasaki bomb to drop on you.I'm sure this won't effect you so laugh it off, brush it off.
LOL that explains it.

skeen them ones 15 black people in the year my sig is from sopranos its that guy from the aprillo who hangs himself in series 6 so his family can move to florida away from new jersey coz tony says he can not leave the mob and then tony makes him murk the guy

imagine in a jamaican accentYA LIKKLE POOSWOL MI NAH LIKE UNOO YA NAH GAH MOUNT TO NUTTEN SEP STREET SWEEPAH FOCK ARF AFTER U ANNA FI MI PICKNEYor in nigerian accentYOU FAY LEEEEE AH U R GOING TO BE SWEEPIN DALSTON MARKET FO DI RES OF YOR LYFE YOU ARE NOT MY SON
LMAOCan't remember the most offensive thing Just hate them lil comments u getLike today at work .. "you look tired"How can i be tired from time i had over a good 12 hours sleep the previous night.