Sign in to follow this  
Flat Eric

What is the most offensive thing someone has ever said to you?

erm......before my dad left my family for good, he told me i would never amount to nothing, not even a street sweeper.....(i was only 13/14 at the time and i just got in from school)...

Realz that is actually a big pisstake!! I hope he knows how well your doing in life!Well yesterday I was told I think I'm too nice. Dunno how he figured that one out!

Realz that is actually a big pisstake!! I hope he knows how well your doing in life!Well yesterday I was told I think I'm too nice. Dunno how he figured that one out!
lol 1 of dem guys who say the chicks that dont ave non of it from him are lesbos biggrin.gif

Guest Badman Jones

Words do not offend me.More times it is actions that do offend me.

at carni 1 gut said im nice 4 a black girl i hate them compliments/cusses cuz i dont no how 2 react to them

"Are you Turkish or Greek?"Stupid ass hoe, I just said I'm half f*cking African, half f*cking English to your bredrin.OK it wasn't really offensive, but it was irritating.

Because I let one guy go in front of me in a que in a supermarket (he had like 1 item, I had like 10!)...one old black bre behind me said:"How can you do that, you should go back and read about the slavery days"I turned around and said to him "who are you to tell me that?"...nuff onlookers, turned into one big scene, cause i was not having that talk...so i had to show him that he cant chat to me like he's my dadHe moved to another till after i caused a bit of a scene....i was pissed for the rest of the day...

lolPissed, very very.she must have thought your name was Mr. Owokopopo.
It was my ex. She knew what she was doing. Little c*nt.

Because I let one guy go in front of me in a que in a supermarket (he had like 1 item, I had like 10!)...one old black bre behind me said:"How can you do that, you should go back and read about the slavery days"I turned around and said to him "who are you to tell me that?"...nuff onlookers, turned into one big scene, cause i was not having that talk...so i had to show him that he cant chat to me like he's my dadHe moved to another till after i caused a bit of a scene....i was pissed for the rest of the day...
fairplay to ya, some people are stuck in the pasti can't think of the most offensive thing someone has said

This ain't Oz, fall back!Kofi is spelt with one f by the way.
we aint in Oz, just tell me now if your house doesnt have walls, i'll bly you cos your Ghanaian!i dont give a monkeys how its spelt!

I get called a coconut nuff time but friends and stuff (but I don't care).Was shouted at by a loud of white guys in a car as my friend and I crossed the road and they stopped for the red light and one of them said "f*cking pakis letting of your stink bombs" and they were all heckling. I'm not even Muslim.I went to grab a brick was gonna beef but my mate stopped me (which was the right thing because we were out numbered and would have got f*cked up).

When I was like 6 or 7 a girl looked in my face and said I was ugly. I swear I cried for days.The joke is on her now cos shes a crackhead and her mum sells her body. biggrin.gif