What is the most offensive thing someone has ever said to you?

Flat Eric

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was seeing (sleeping with) a girl at uni and it sort of fizzled out when it became bait she wanted it to turn into a proper relationship. At least I thought it fizzled out and I thought that was the reason... She told my friend that her current boyfriend (my semi-friend) almost didn't want to go out with her, and didn't speak to her for a week after she told him the reason she stopped seeing me!She didn't tell him the reason and I still don't know but I imagine it was pretty offensive.

A WEEK YOU NAH.MAN COULDN'T HOLD OUT ON THE RACIST PUM FOR LONGER.REHERMNUFF THINGSWIGGER - BY SOME WHITE CRACKHEADSNIGGER - BY SOME ASIAN d*ckHEADS AND IN NYC. (A group of white guys outside a club, they were f*cking hench too were greeting eachother as I walked past, then one said yes my nigga. So I stared in semi-shock, then he looked at me like, that's right nigga, I SAID NIGGA!) That was funny.A kid at camp asked me what 100% LATINO meant and continued to imply it meant I was stupid.

Guest Badman Jones

lmfao@getting A's and spelling who's, hus. Writting '2' instead of Two and lmao at 'Cos' and 'Dat'.Sorry lol I know I ain't perfect myself, but saying you get A's, you have to back it up.

lmfao@getting A's and spelling who's, hus. Writting '2' instead of Two and lmao at 'Cos' and 'Dat'.Sorry lol I know I ain't perfect myself, but saying you get A's, you have to back it up.
or maybe she can jus write how she feels on the net and then coherently when its an examjust a guess

Guest Badman Jones
or maybe she can jus write how she feels on the net and then coherently when its an examjust a guess
But if you have any intelligence at all, Why would you want to lower your standards and talk down? Surely you want to keep that brain exercised and keep typing correctly rather then with slag?