worst nightmare

arsenal 4 ever

spiders are minors
!!!no adventurer but i used to sleep with spiders bigger than my hand just cotching on the walls.the ones in this country i just treat like pets,give them little spider snacks and so on.if insects ever hyperevolve i hope they recognise how reasonable ive been with them over the years..

!!!no adventurer but i used to sleep with spiders bigger than my hand just cotching on the walls.the ones in this country i just treat like pets,give them little spider snacks and so on.if insects ever hyperevolve i hope they recognise how reasonable ive been with them over the years..
biggrin.gif

just woke up and guess what i fukin find on the wall some fat red spider kmt man got the flyspray and ambushed that sh*t and if you heard me laughing ....boi the neighbers prob didbut the i looked away heard a noise then looked back the thing was gone ...sh*t that ting must have breezedare there really these flying spiders because that there just made me wonder

I hate spiders. I remember seeing one in my room at uni, but it as in some mad awkward place so I couldn't even try kill it. I just sat there in my bed looking at it trying not to imagine it creeping on my face whilst I'm out for the count. Caught it later though. Trued to squash it with my umbrella end. Got half of it, and the front half just went on a mad one and started running around like crazy. It was like Resident Evil, the way the zombies top half still crawls towards you. I got nuff shook and starting jabbing like a madman.

I use to never mind spiders til I watched that film aracaphobia (sp) I use to pick them up and all sorts now I just stamp on them
Same, I never used to be shook then I saw that film when I was way too young and got prang of them.

lol what about this one your on road with your bredrins and you really need to do a sh*t and if you walk any faster you will sh*t in your boxer but the bus comes that you and your bredrins have been waiting for 15 minuites and the bus will not come again for half a hour so there telling you lets run we really need to catch this bus bruv but you know if u run you will sh*t and everyone will smell you so there like cmon cmon run run and they aint missing this bus for you so if you miss it you will be all alon middle of the night dangerous ends....what do you do

lol what about this one your on road with your bredrins and you really need to do a sh*t and if you walk any faster you will sh*t in your boxer but the bus comes that you and your bredrins have been waiting for 15 minuites and the bus will not come again for half a hour so there telling you lets run we really need to catch this bus bruv but you know if u run you will sh*t and everyone will smell you so there like cmon cmon run run and they aint missing this bus for you so if you miss it you will be all alon middle of the night dangerous ends....what do you do
im gona make a topic of this