Its Official

User

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason Utz is still around is because they have that secret room for grime uploads.If not for that it would be as dead as Scorpio's DJing career.

swiftie def did a good job...it aint easy runnin a forum at allK-dot.1
The forum is a lot of the work.. The server is a next headache tho.. Holdtight the uptime tho... biggrin.gif Who remembers back in the day with the complaints of slowness and whatever sh*t.. :D Holdtight RWD though.. Someone tell DANNY if he needs hosting or proper admin.. He knows who to contact. :D Matta of fact, someone out there must wish they listened 2 my petty offer back then..Anyways
props to swiftie & blade
Tony u got me PM?Also I came across some HUB ting yday and remembered all u man from uF days. Way before UTZ, and all the QuickThinker hubz and dem tingz dere. Reminisced on next levels for a bit there... :D

what hubs you using these days swiftie?

watch when the main site gets sortedoh lord
*looks at watch*jokes...

what hubs you using these days swiftie?
NONE.. Thats the thing. I went to some HUBLIST lookin for someone. But I didnt actually do nothing.Its seeing the hublist that reminded me of all u oldskool man dem.. biggrin.gifHubs reminded me how they can be wank coz its all from 1 source. So a lot of waiting if the source is not HiSpeed hence why Torrents are a better option.. ViP2 Torrent Tracker........... :D *goes to plot something*
watch when the main site gets sortedoh lord
I'm watching.....

im not suprised...rwd has always been the only decent forum in the uk and we r basically the old rwd....their pissdK-dot.1
true
how much pee r u making off this site? (i know certain man r caking)if its decent ima create a board n i'll be ready n waiting wen vip slips up like rwd did
shotgun an admin role on that!!! biggrin.gif

The forum is a lot of the work.. The server is a next headache tho.. Holdtight the uptime tho... biggrin.gif Who remembers back in the day with the complaints of slowness and whatever sh*t.. :D Holdtight RWD though.. Someone tell DANNY if he needs hosting or proper admin.. He knows who to contact. :D Matta of fact, someone out there must wish they listened 2 my petty offer back then..AnywaysTony u got me PM?Also I came across some HUB ting yday and remembered all u man from uF days. Way before UTZ, and all the QuickThinker hubz and dem tingz dere. Reminisced on next levels for a bit there... :D
Those were the days.... that was the start of alot of sh*t.... uF, UT(renamed UTZ), Sol Unit, PS, Pure Grime, there were alot... big up to all those who knew about these back in the day2stepisonfireukgmp3s.comonthedecks