Live Internationals this week

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry was kinda sheg, i hope he aint losing it but he looked off the paceItaly v France was a sik tactical match, Pirlo is too good
Co-signNeither team REALLY had to win...As soon as Domenech took off Ribery for Toulalan, I knew what the levels were...Henry doesn't impress me anymore...Anyone noticed France/Arsenal/Barcelona will be on a counter-attack, everyone's moving forward rapidly, he gets the ball and slows the whole move down...

Guest Its Me Bitches

Italy had to winscotland are head of them some big teams gotta sweat this out boyPortugalSerbiaItalyTurkeyIrelandEnglandSpainas the euos stand its looking BOOGAustria - pieswitzerland - semi piepoland - piefinland - piefrance - scotland - piegreece - semi pie champsNorway - PieGermanyCzech RepublicCroatia - semi pieRussia - semi piesweedenn.ireland - pieromania - piehollandIs that the most swaggest european champs you ever seen?

Italy had to winscotland are head of them some big teams gotta sweat this out boyPortugalSerbiaItalyTurkeyIrelandEnglandSpainas the euos stand its looking BOOGAustria - pieswitzerland - semi piepoland - piefinland - piefrance - scotland - piegreece - semi pie champsNorway - PieGermanyCzech RepublicCroatia - semi pieRussia - semi piesweedenn.ireland - pieromania - piehollandIs that the most swaggest european champs you ever seen?
Yeah, hope all the big teams make it. f*ck having a bunch of shits there.How can scotland be doing so well.

Just looked at the tables.I wouldnt expect serbia to qualify, they aint big anyway.Or ireland, think they will finish 3rd in there group.Spain and portugal should qualify, didnt spain have to go in to a play off to get in to the world cup or euro 2004.England will get through.Looks like denmark will miss out, there a decent team.Dont look like berbatov is gonna reach euro 2008 either.And between Greece, norway and turkey in the other group, any two from that 3 cud go thru.

Well considering some of your opinions on Michael Owen for England... Now consider that Owen has 2 less international goals then Henry, who has played 10 more games...Then compare the club form of either in The Premiership, Owen 126 goals in 233 games to Henry's 174 goals in 254 games.Now tell me something...

Bentley didn't deserve boos. Just because he never picked to play for the U21s? Doesn't he deserve a rest? Like I've said a million times today soon as he would've finished the Euros he is straight into European matches for Blackburn, he'll burn out at some stage.They're humans not robots.I back Bentley.

Stat when Bentley told Stuart Pearce he wanted to drop out it was too late for Pearce to pick a replacement.Thats not being considerate about a situation, if you dont wana play fine f*ck off but give the manager time pick someone else.Have the decency to assess the whole situation, dont just leave your manager, who has shown good faith in you, in the lurch.

Bentleys the kind of guy who couldnt be f*cked and wanted to go of on holiday.He needed it to keep him in check, and let him know englands fans aint accept it and get his feet back on the floor. A game of its enuff tho, needs to prove him self to the fans now.Loads of players and teams get booed neway. Football fans are fickle.

Well considering some of your opinions on Michael Owen for England... Now consider that Owen has 2 less international goals then Henry, who has played 10 more games...Then compare the club form of either in The Premiership, Owen 126 goals in 233 games to Henry's 174 goals in 254 games.Now tell me something...
Smacked it.