Channel U's Biggest Hits...

Kurtis

Guest StabiloBossman

Any One Remember That Hip Hop Tune Were It Had Them 3 Fellas Waitin For There Test Press's To Cum Through The Post One , And In The Video Theyd Be Spitttin And There Heads Would Be Turnin And Changin From One Peson To The Other One Of The Bars Was "Its Early Wake Up And Smell The Graffiti" Or Sumink Along Dem Lines Also Who Remembers Mike Glc Letter To My Girlfriend

Any One Remember That Hip Hop Tune Were It Had Them 3 Fellas Waitin For There Test Press's To Cum Through The Post One , And In The Video Theyd Be Spitttin And There Heads Would Be Turnin And Changin From One Peson To The Other One Of The Bars Was "Its Early Wake Up And Smell The Graffiti" Or Sumink Along Dem Lines Also Who Remembers Mike Glc Letter To My Girlfriend
Big tuneAnd his 'Make it home' tune

G to da I sly look in to my eyebig tune school days bwooy
LolUsed to love this line and the guy who did this verseAnd the lil so solid kid, frost. He was sick
Lol I remember when Skip and Frost did this programme on ITV about when they went on holiday with their family to Ibiza. Was joke.

Guest StabiloBossman
LolUsed to love this line and the guy who did this verseAnd the lil so solid kid, frost. He was sick
Lol I remember when Skip and Frost did this programme on ITV about when they went on holiday with their family to Ibiza. Was joke.
Jokes I See That And They had Never Wore A Pair Of loafas Before " When We Go Out Its Strictly Kickers Or Trainers Allow These Grandad Shoes"Jokers

LOLYeh i saw that, the family showdown ting. Where they were perfroming at raves They still on the mc'ing/dj'ing thing these days ego?

Guest StabiloBossman
oiiiwhat happened to Fallacy?man had a BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGIN TUNE!!!!even had a MTV base section named after it
Was On My Mp3 On Repeat For Time When I Finally Found It

Goddaz Trouble ahead should be on youtube bruv.
I hear you BUT ever since EMI publishing sent me dem legal letters & demanded some of the p I made from that track. I've limited where I up that track.However, should someone else up it without my knowledge. What can I say lolf*ck IT!!!!
rah thats u that was on U time ago the levels ofthat video were decent aswell

I hear you BUT ever since EMI publishing sent me dem legal letters & demanded some of the p I made from that track. I've limited where I up that track.However, should someone else up it without my knowledge. What can I say lolf*ck IT!!!!
Big f*ckin tune!!didnt even kno u did a video for the riddim.. One of my favourites. didnt u clear the sample?

Channel U classic.