Prison Break

JWP

T-Bag >>>>>Now he's the topboy in Sona aswell
Oh yeahhhh it ended with him as some jesus-like figure to the inmates lol
Yeah man chucking about all of Lechero's money all about the place for the inmatesConned the guy goodFelt bad that Sucre got thrown in there though, wonder if Michael breaks him out just for the fun of it

T-Bag >>>>>Now he's the topboy in Sona aswell
Oh yeahhhh it ended with him as some jesus-like figure to the inmates lol
Yeah man chucking about all of Lechero's money all about the place for the inmatesConned the guy goodFelt bad that Sucre got thrown in there though, wonder if Michael breaks him out just for the fun of it
Yeah the way tbag took Lechero out was colddd. Even though PB gets repetitive tbag never fails to shock me by doing some cold sh*t lol.Im guessing Sucre ended up in Sona to keep the whole Prison Break thing going. I think Sucre's gonna break out alone and you know tbag is gonna get out somehow too lol.

Guest WAVE MACHINE

oz is much better than prison break, i only got half way thru season 1 aswell. when that bitch thru the chair at his guy in the cell.u know wot im talkin bout.

Guest Wavy Davy

oz when that guard electrocuted that guy she was havin sex with in da bath tub with a hair drier >>_______Also lol @ beecham (i think) guy got taken 4 some toy by that lead nazi with the f*cked eyeside

oz >>>> prison break
fuk right off
have u seen oZ???
Fully bait he aintAs soon as he watches it though he'll change his tune
Truth. I've probably seen 5-6 episodes and I know it's the coldest show I've ever had the pleasure of watching.
It's actually a Federal crime how the show fell off in the last season, while there were 1 or 2 big eps in the bunch, overall the last 3 episodes made me physically sick though that could be a HBO thing cuz I felt almost the same way with the last few episodes of Sopranos