Prison Break

JWP

lol @ this coming like The A Team
It really is.2nd ep was better.The big black brute is keeping me on my toes.Fat neck Lincoln needs to shut it and do the heavy work.How does T-Bag become a cannibal after 24-48 hours??Token asian hacker is a good addition.Sucre :wub:Sara feel free to die anytime soon.

PRISON BREAK FIRST SEASON WAS LIKE AN EJACULATION.. WAS THAT GOODLAST 2 SEASONS HAVE BEEN THAT PERIOD DIRECTLY AFTA WHEN UR JUS MEHHH
Amazing similie. Amazing.
Description is on pointAlthough it relates more 2 lost than prison breakHope heroes doesnt f*ck up
heroes f*cked up just like post ejaculation prison break did

lol @ this coming like The A Team
LMAOThats exactly what I said when watching it last night.This actually could be better then season 3.The new killer working for the company will probably murk off Mahone, Sucre and Belick. I cant see many people surviving this season.EditSheeeetDid not even know the 2nd ep dropped on the same day. Lucky i checked this thread.

Yeah def felt rushedThe way they got outta of Sona just like that, lolThe way they all got caught so quick, lolThat invention, lolThe A Team element, lolThe plan to get in the house, lolHow long was TBag walking without food for ??Maybe we are expecting high standards, cos season 1 > _______, but I have a feeling this will be the last season.

won't let me edit previous post so double post it isjust watched the episodes and couldn't they have saved a lot of time by just sending Sara back to the bustop to say I lost my phone did u by any chance see it?pissed they gotta find five more cards. bare people gonna die this series. Best be the last though it's got a bit too unbelievable

Stopped watching Prison Break after there were getting chased across a field with a copter on them and they still got away.
I feel your pain. I still go on about that to this day. Choppers (shining on them), off-roaders, dogs, guns and then daylight?Just f*ck off.+That guy aint a hitman. I call him DJ Wigman. Some efficient dude.