Prison Break

JWP

^^^ yeah.. or he should've just said he took the wrong door and was lost

So they got 3 cards.. and 3 left?? I dunno how T-Bag manages to escape each & every time! They need to :ghost: him
Soon come It's bait he's dying this season, but not before having to work with Michael and the gang i think
Gretchen knocked him out one time! :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

MAHONE>>>>>_______ABSOLUTE SHOWERMANThe way man went nuts was sick. I was not expecting that as well. All of a sudden man see Wyatt get licked with a crowbar, then some next barrage of punches. Not goign to lie, I was happy though. From time he duppied Mahone's son, he had to get dealt with. That chinese yout is a weasal and a half. Michael should have stood on both of his legs whilst he was on the ground.

• 3 weeks later...
I repeat,MAHONE>>>>>_______ABSOLUTE SHOWERMANBut boy, Bellick is a soldier still. No qualms about the issue. Man did what needed to be done.
The way Bellick was talking throughout that episode (and the fact he actually HAD lines in an episode) instantly made me think his number was upDunno why I didn't like the way that ended, considering he's been about since day dot.