MOBO'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Goddaz

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bare of you would of reached if you got free tickets and bare of you would be cussin ya bredwin if he said he COULD get you in but flopped.i reckon ashman will be nominated next year with all his press release on the benefits system.
I would never go.Even if they nominated me.What the f*ck have I got to do with "black music"?

bare of you would of reached if you got free tickets and bare of you would be cussin ya bredwin if he said he COULD get you in but flopped.i reckon ashman will be nominated next year with all his press release on the benefits system.
I would never go.Even if they nominated me.What the f*ck have I got to do with "black music"?
Why are you always complaining?

biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D

I'm not complaining.I just said my thoughts on the matter.

Seen but you need to chil sometimes

Seen but you need to chil sometimes
I am chilled.I am sweet as a nut.I am coolI just said my opinion.Others need to chill.