I asked my girl for her...............

Humble

Myspace, facebook passwords.Today I gathered enough courage to ask my girl for her password for her myspace & facebook account. The first thing she said was "Why do want my password for", then she just said no. I kept on asking her for it, then she started saying that I don't trust her. I then ask her if she has had comments from mans online and she replied saying yes. I then ask her again for her password, she says no again. I then say to her that she's hiding something.I'm just thinking if she has nothing to hide then she should just give me her passwords.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know her or you, but lets just say she ain't got anything to hide. This means she's just being stubborn. Shoe on the other foot, would you allow her to have all your passwords?
If she asked me for my passwords, I would definately give it to her as I have nothing to hide. I've even let my girl check thru my text's on my fone. If she has nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a problem

I don't know her or you, but lets just say she ain't got anything to hide. This means she's just being stubborn. Shoe on the other foot, would you allow her to have all your passwords?
If she asked me for my passwords, I would definately give it to her as I have nothing to hide. I've even let my girl check thru my text's on my fone. If she has nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a problem
Taking you for some Mr Biggs meat pie.You allow her to go through your texts and she doesn't allow you to check her page?! biggrin.gif Truesay I don't know her, but from what I see, it seems like she's starting to feel she has some sort of dominance over you.DONT HAVE IT!!!!

I wouldn't wanna invade my girl's privacy like that, unless she's given me reason to be suspicious.I think your wrong for wanting to be up in her business like that and if you find out she has nothing to hide, youre gonna look like a d*ckhead
yeah thats true, I just find it hard trusting people. Maybe my trust issues could be the thing to mess up the relationship. Hope not, as she's a nice girl biggrin.gif

Tryna boy it, from when she's in a relationship there's no need for myspace, facebook etc, she knows what them sites are primarily used for and all then hungry man on there. When I found out my girl (ex now) had 1 of these profile ting I made her delete it swiftly.Dont have it.

well maybe she thinks that you should be able to trust her and is preharps insulted that you want the passwords ?
+maybe shes doing it to be stubborn...
Yeah maybe she is being stubborn but in this situation she should just show HUMBLE to just make him happy and clear his head. After all they are a couple and plus once she has cleared that she aint doing nuttin bad then she can complain about the "trust issues".Look HUMBLE i would be on my toes if I was you coz no offence she is being a bit silly and difficult. Its bait you like her and you do in some sense trust her but you can never help thinking "what if".I have my girls msn password. Its nuffin, shes the one who gave it to me to check her emails. Ive never gone on it without her asking me though. I just trust its cool coz she wouldnt have given it to me in the 1st place. You get me.Secrets = Bad Vibes

well maybe she thinks that you should be able to trust her and is preharps insulted that you want the passwords ?
Yeah maybe she is being stubborn but in this situation she should just show HUMBLE to just make him happy and clear his head. After all they are a couple and plus once she has cleared that she aint doing nuttin bad then she can complain about the "trust issues".Look HUMBLE i would be on my toes if I was you coz no offence she is being a bit silly and difficult. Its bait you like her and you do in some sense trust her but you can never help thinking "what if".I have my girls msn password. Its nuffin, shes the one who gave it to me to check her emails. Ive never gone on it without her asking me though. I just trust its cool coz she wouldnt have given it to me in the 1st place. You get me.Secrets = Bad Vibes
thanx for the advice

just coz she aint giving it 2 u dont mean shes up2 anything but she should give u the passwords coz she dont need myspace and facebook, if she likes u so much and knows its causing u stress she should give u the passwordssome girls dont understand that us men know wagwarn on myspace and thatmyspace is a dating site no matter how u look at itu have pics of urself, ur status (single and dat), a bit about urself, private messages, if u want kids, where u work or what college u goits just a dating site so tell ur chick 2 give u the password coz u know wagwarnhave u got a myspace? if not make 1 and start chatting 2 chicks and let her see how it feels

thanx for the advice
Yeah its cool and listen to what Nem Kid said and DO THAT....lolTwo wrongs dont make a right but just do it to see how she would react if you setted up sumfin where you could be in contact with different girls.How old are you BTW?

that mentality is what is gonna have us walkin with GPS tracking chips on our arms and DNA stored on a global databaseits not even about something to hide, its about privacy and civil libertiesi dont kill people, but neither would i walk around with a policeman all day watchin what i do just because i got nothing to hide

that mentality is what is gonna have us walkin with GPS tracking chips on our arms and DNA stored on a global databaseits not even about something to hide, its about privacy and civil libertiesi dont kill people, but neither would i walk around with a policeman all day watchin what i do just because i got nothing to hide
biggrin.gif Come on this is different. Your being a bit OTT.If your girl ALWAYS answered her phone away from you or ALWAYS deleted msges or ALWAYS aksed why do you want to know where she is going. Wouldnt you be abit :D (JUST EXAMPLES)

LOL. Blatanly anyone would be. She should just give it to you, if she aint hiding nothing then it should be no problem. Furthermore, she shouldnt have them profile things in the first place...regardless if she says its for keeping in contact with mates or whatever. Too many hungry man out there and it gives off the wrong signal to them.