I asked my girl for her...............

Humble

You need 2 be a bit more ninja fam.Even if my girl wasnt hiding anything i wouldnt EXPECT her 2 give me access to everything in her life eg myspace/face-pic. Still it dont mean i wont ask. But some things you need 2 be independant from each other.Put on your Shelock hat and find out more info 1st, then you have a better scene. Get someone you know 2 messgae her on mysapce moving to her or something.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you feel the need to check her page in the first place though ?
that's what i'm thinking. If you dont trust her then maybe you and her shouldn't be together. If my boyfriend asked me for my passwords, I wouldn't give it to him.
see that is so typical.U have no idea y his asking for yur password yet u wuld refuse him.Theres a reason for everything, true say he should trust u completly (but very few people do this )but wuldnm't u want to give him peace of mind if u love/like him?

trust myspace brings 2 many problems 2 relationshipsy does the girl need 1? she dont do music, shes got her phone AND msn 2 communicate surely thats enough?i dont really no any man who trusts their girl with myspace as it is a DATING SITE. please sum1 tell me im lyingits just a site 2 meet new people and trade msns and more, and the people it usually attracts is the OPPOSITE SEX and these are pulled in by the PICTURES. who is the girl putting up pics 4? her friends? im sure her friends no what she looks like. she might aswell make a profile pic accounttom done f*cked up so many relationships when he came up with the ideaf*ck it do what sum1 else said go detective, create a FAKE myspace urself and try move 2 it. its deep and insecure but it needs 2 be doneif she was serious about the relationship she would send on the passwordsmy bredrins chick who dont no about computers just made a myspace and he went mad. she didnt understand y coz she dont no about myspace and he was wiling out. she had even told him the password BEFORE he was wiling out and it was HIS REAL NAMEhe still didnt care he made her delete thattruss it brings so many problemsrant over

If you can't get the passwords, do as Nem Kid said and create a fake account and move to her, even steal a guys picture who you think she might deem attractive if needs be.There is no need to hide passwords from a partner, my partner has my myspace and facebook passwords, when people move, messages are just ignored and we'd actually laugh at them... Maybe she may be worried that you're a jealous type and will over react to people moving to her.I know it is a cliche but I have my accounts despite being in a happy, loyal relationship, I have certain interests which I like to discuss which absolutey none of my friends share and that's witch craft and spells. So I join groups, myspace is good to recieve updates on your favourite artists, or even listen to new artists. Facebook on the other hand is good to find long lost friends from school, join groups to discuss your interests and (in my case) keep in contact with my friends with picture updates, etc, as I moved far away from them. So don't assume she is cheating because she has one of these sites.

that's what i'm thinking. If you dont trust her then maybe you and her shouldn't be together. If my boyfriend asked me for my passwords, I wouldn't give it to him.
see that is so typical.U have no idea y his asking for yur password yet u wuld refuse him.Theres a reason for everything, true say he should trust u completly (but very few people do this )but wuldnm't u want to give him peace of mind if u love/like him?
he shouldnt be in the position in the first place where she needs to give him peace of mind. if i was in the girls position i would feel insulted that he had a lack of trust in me , and being as stubborn as i am , i certainly would not give him the passwords. Its invading the girls privacy in a way .i agree with what ella said , if he has any suspicions about his girl and he feels the need to obtain her various social website passwords ,then personally i think he needs to question the status of their relationship.

I don't know her or you, but lets just say she ain't got anything to hide. This means she's just being stubborn. Shoe on the other foot, would you allow her to have all your passwords?
If she asked me for my passwords, I would definately give it to her as I have nothing to hide. I've even let my girl check thru my text's on my fone. If she has nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a problem
more fool you for doing that ! ............ you should of tested how much trust she has in you and completely dismissed her question when she asked if she could go though your phone. ( thats assuming she asked you) , however if you just let her go through your phone then ye more fool you for doing that.you shouldnt in be positions when you are doubting each others trust and you feel the need to go though your other halfs txts , because once again that is invading each others privacy.

Naaa hes got a point still..He could be dealing with a hoe and wants to know (no sendage)For exampleMe and Ceazy have eachothers paswords, we trust eachotherLook at this idiot that keeps sending her messages on myspacec26cef20f727fa50f2c3c804a57799b7.jpgwhat a plonker lolhe keeps on begging it saying...f2cf9b2a1bcf76bcaff0657b77516f8e.jpgend of the day bruv..don't fall for that reverse psycology sh*t...abaaaat "what! you don't trust me then?"if the bitch trusted you then she wouldn't have problems sharing the passwordwhat's she got to hide?naa wah I mean blad?don't av it.

Thats what im saying then after she can slew him for not trusting her.It WILL go in her favour anyway if she just gives it to him and shes doing nothing wrong what so ever.Alot of making up will be involved...lol

I've just given her an ultimatum.To either tell me the passwords or the relationship is over.A part of me is thinking that i'm probably blowing this outta proportion, but I'm thinking that if she has nothing to hide, then it shouldn't be problem telling me the passwords.

I've just given her an ultimatum.To either tell me the passwords or the relationship is over.A part of me is thinking that i'm probably blowing this outta proportion, but I'm thinking that if she has nothing to hide, then it shouldn't be problem telling me the passwords.
biggrin.gif Boy....just dont end up regretting this. Try not to seem like you are threatening her. Ask her in a civalised way.Peppergrain wants to be a spy...lol...childhood dream yeah?

he shouldnt be in the position in the first place where she needs to give him peace of mind. if i was in the girls position i would feel insulted that he had a lack of trust in me , and being as stubborn as i am , i certainly would not give him the passwords. Its invading the girls privacy in a way .i agree with what ella said , if he has any suspicions about his girl and he feels the need to obtain her various social website passwords ,then personally i think he needs to question the status of their relationship.
Argh come on Lulu. I know for a FACT you dont trust every guy you have been with 100%And I bet you didnt question yourself...lol