can u keep a secret

smaddy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its like one girl i kno told me how she had a wart on her narniand i dont kno why she told me, we ARE NOT friends, we are aquaintancesan i told a couple people she knowsand then some other people toothat sort of secretlike they havnt said "dont tell anyone" but then its not the sort of thing that theyd want everyone to kno

You're asking people on a forum with the second most exposures coming second to RWD.I can keep a secret on the basis that I am not a grass.For instance..I know a nigerian woman who has 8 different council poroperties in different names.She rents them out to family that she smuggles here.Even though me and my family had no where to live, I still never grassed her.Where I come from, you grass? you get shot in the arse (no homo)

its like one girl i kno told me how she had a wart on her narniand i dont kno why she told me, we ARE NOT friends, we are aquaintancesan i told a couple people she knowsand then some other people toothat sort of secretlike they havnt said "dont tell anyone" but then its not the sort of thing that theyd want everyone to kno
LMFAO@ someone telling u that. She deserves to be embarassed

i knoand this next girl told me how she had unprotected sex, and now has burnin pee and itchy swollen fannyi was like well sounds like thrush to meshe comes to me today and says the doctor says it may be chlamydia and showed me the antibioticsNOW, ive only known her like 3 monthsbut i havnt told anyone she knows, cos i think shes safebut still

Whatever people tell me doesnt get told from its slightly secret.If I'm telling you a story thats not exactly a good thing, I wont name the person incase you know them or may meet them in the future. People should just judge people based on what they know.A bit contradictary but, I will only tell someone about someone else's bad stuff if I feel they should know.

u o what pisses me ff tho wen sum random comes up 2 u and goes 'i beg u dont nothing 2 no1 yeah but....'im thinkin yh thats sum f*ckery let me keep it 2myself2 2's in the common room im hearing 'dont tell her i told u but guess what alexis told me...what she told u 2, and u? rehh'whas the point in tryna go on like ur handing me exclusive info wen uv already told the nation.an i hate ppl that tell me personal f*ckery that is just foul like i want 2 nolike the same alexis bitch came 2 tell me how u guy was licking her out then he switched on her cuz she came on her reds *discombomulated smiley*