Leg Cramps

SCRAPS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz

I had some ragggggggeddddddd cramp a couple years back I dragged myself from the front room to the kitchen (come like that clip of carlton in fresh prince lol) the pain was f*cking sick

Guest Radio Raheem

I just had it in my calf about 30 minutes ago, it woke up up form my sleep and it was in full swing, managed to stretch it out but the muscle was pulled and really sore, had to massage my calf out for 15 minutes.

lolI KNOW about cramp:Under the foot, push it in with your hands or push the muscle against something helps it go awayArm cramp is pretty bad but easy to stretch outback of the thigh is the worst....i had that in THE CINEMA!!!I couldnt sit down coz wen i bent my leg is came back i had to keep it straightluckily there was a big pillar a couple seats along so i had to stand leaning against that so i wasnt blocking anyones viewhad the same cramp during sex had to twist to the side so i cud keep that leg straightbutone of the worst cramps is...Under the chin!!!Omg i swear has anyone had this? just behind/under the bony bit of chin theres theres bit of muscle and sumtimes wen i do a massive yawn it seizes uphave to use both thumbs to push on it until it stopsstretching and pushing on the muscle is the only thing u can do btw