Kel - "Here we go againnnnn"

8BALL

Jens Lehmann has warned Arsene Wenger not to "humiliate" him for too long by leaving him out of the Arsenal side.The Gunners boss failed to include Lehmann in his squad for Saturday's Premier League clash with Bolton, sticking with Manuel Almunia and naming Lukasz Fabianski on the bench.The German keeper has not played for the Premier League leaders since August despite fully recovering from Achilles and elbow injuries."It's possible that some day I'll feel like talking about the whole issue," Lehmann told German TV channel Premiere.Humiliation"But at the moment I'm just swallowing it all as part of the humiliation. That's something one has to take in. But I think and this is aimed at my dear manager - one shouldn't humiliate players for too long."I'm an Arsenal player and I won't just fade away quietly."Last week Wenger admitted Lehmann, a member of Arsenal's title winning side of 2004, was no longer the first choice keeper at the Emirates saying that he had three "world class" goalkeepers to pick from.ClassLehmann added: "Wenger spoke of three world class goalkeepers. One of them must be me. The other two have proved their class by winning titles? If I think about that, I can't recall any."I'm convinced that I'll be playing again. Almunia has not yet showed that he can win matches for us."I've experienced this situation before and know what the others are expecting from the goalkeeper. I can't imagine he'll be able to handle that."