things you wish you never bought....

Stig

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

levis denim shirt from the levis store in Philippines 5 years ago. I never even wore it. Still has tags n sh*t.denim shirt, smh.... what was i thinking?
lol buss that with only the top button done up essey
lol, allow getting taken for a greasy man out here. Might as well wear the matching leather jacket.

I regret buying so many things - I have about four pairs of boots now (all above £100) that Iâve never worn. Bagged up two black bags of clothes with tags on for eBay about six months ago and only managed to put ONE item on there. eBay is time-consuming when it comes to clothes - you canât copy and paste.Item I regret buying most = red and silver(grey) adidas jacket biggrin.gif

this shittin jacket, shitty colour, to short for my liking (it fits) jus dont like how short it isonly ever worn it oncei dnt really have any clothes to go with itwenever i go to wear it i think i need a hood, and then when i try a hat, none of my hats go with itit cos like £35 from h&mreally vexes me to look at itb32e1ad427739f264a73e289f9494ab2.JPG

My York Weights Bench multi-gym thingy. I've put it together and have not used it. Just taking up space...I tell myself I'm gonna use it. I use my old bars and dumbells though...