Ok ok, this requires maturity

Paul

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id look like Travis Barker with hair like Matthew Tuck and start a heavy metal bandcoz i cnt play instruments or sing, id jus mime
You don't have to be able to 'sing' when you're in an indie band...Just do so with a gruff voice and you're good...
boy that screamin dnt come from nowhere

Guest OrientalOlive

Probally go buy some new era hats and jeans 10x bigger then my actuall size and wear them half way down my legs , Then ill go and get some grime cd's while grabbing a kfc on the way then hit the booth and spud all my brothers , pick up few more grime cds then go back to yard , ring up some gash while on vip2 then get gash round whack on grime cd and bare back her and then go round my bredrins lewis's in morning talk like reh reh reh yano blud trust sick smashing her zoop zoop boop boop we both draw for the gun and crowbar and wait till its gone midnight go round rob few house's see some boy getting like u mwaad bruv so we shoot him and spud each other and run off

if i woke up white still livin in hayes... id stay in doorsif i woke up black still livin in hayes... id go rob sum1if i woke up chinease livin in hayes...id walk 1 minute 2 my local chinease n munch upif i woke up paki newhere in life.. id commit suicide(no racisit)

And banter. To the white: Whats the first thing youd do if tomorrow, you woke up black?To the blacks: Whats the first thing youd do if tomorrow, you woke up white?I tried this on my MSN and got a few funny answers, lets see if the same applies here (doubt it).
i would ask my rents to spoil me, take me out shopping, buy me a car jus because i made mummy breakfast.then i would buy a strap knowing the police will neva stop n search methe only downfall is u wont b able to draw gash

Guest Dr. Doom
if i woke up white still livin in hayes... id stay in doorsif i woke up black still livin in hayes... id go rob sum1if i woke up chinease livin in hayes...id walk 1 minute 2 my local chinease n munch upif i woke up paki newhere in life.. id commit suicide(no racisit)
Since you said no racisit I guess it is ok.