'Sweet I almost died' girl from X Factor has been exposed as a happy slapper

cola

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not the bad at all. She had a soulful voice like Sade, but Sharon doesnt know how to work with someone her age so shes got her singing high pitched teeny bopper songs which dont suit and work for her at all.

She's 15?!?! Them chubby lighties always look older than they are.In other news... I see Lewis is NOT ON A LONG <a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1773" target="_blank">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1773</a>*NOD OF APPROVAL*
Wasn't he meant to be staying with his childhood sweetheart or some sh*t?
she got dashed to mediocre-ville as soon as the Ps and hoes came rollin

X FACTOR finalist Emily Nakanda has left the show after being caught in a second shock video â beating up a teenage girl. "She has chosen to withdraw herself from the competition with immediate effect," said a show spokesperson. Sharon Osbourne, Emily's mentor on the show said: "I am deeply saddened by this whole situation." The happy slapping video — sent via mobile phone to kids near Emily’s home — shows the 15-year-old launching an attack in her school uniform. looool

X FACTOR finalist Emily Nakanda has left the show after being caught in a second shock video â beating up a teenage girl. "She has chosen to withdraw herself from the competition with immediate effect," said a show spokesperson. Sharon Osbourne, Emily's mentor on the show said: "I am deeply saddened by this whole situation." The happy slapping video â sent via mobile phone to kids near Emilyâs home â shows the 15-year-old launching an attack in her school uniform. looool
Jokes.Karma catching up like a motherf*cker in X FACTOR pt 2.