'Sweet I almost died' girl from X Factor has been exposed as a happy slapper

cola

was just reading the paper before , didnt know there was a video of her threatening to cut a boys EYES out as well. Her gang name was/is Laydee shivers ..... it makes me laugh when girls give themselves that title ' lady' but anyhow..........She came across so innocent as well on the show.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattthernbsinger
on another noteRydian >>> __Mans charisma is stupid lol
agreed but that Maria chick would get mashed differentlysome MILF material.if her singing career flops im sure BANGBROS will go through.

agreed but that Maria chick would get mashed differentlysome MILF material.if her singing career flops im sure BANGBROS will go through.
lool is that the one who done the celion dion tune my heart will go on last week and it sounded sick... she went hard for real.

i was just thinking this.she was f*cking sexy singing that tune. Man wanted to jump in the tv and mash the pum.

Guest mattthernbsinger
lool is that the one who done the celion dion tune my heart will go on last week and it sounded sick... she went hard for real.
yeh thats the one.she sang b4 that rhydian guy tonight and was looking hot...

Guest mattthernbsinger
In a few years time to the people she knows she'll be "just some d*ckhead I went to school with"
this brother and sister act are swag but the white blonde chick is kinda cute the typa chick u jus wana mash film it on your phone and show her brother lol.

In a few years time to the people she knows she'll be "just some d*ckhead I went to school with"
this brother and sister act are swag but the white blonde chick is kinda cute the typa chick u jus wana mash film it on your phone and show her brother lol.
sick in the headshe seems like the type that is innocent but would be a c*ck hungry fiend in bed

Guest mattthernbsinger
Shaorns also pissed now though shes only got 1 act left lol
Her act will get booted tonight, although I think I fancy her Alesha or whatever her name is, not the yute
yeh used to talk 2 her on myspace and 2 other chicks from that girl group.Maria-------------> all the other girls in the competetion.