Rafa Benitez.

MEIRELES.

Ive lost so much confidence in this guyHes the best thing to happen to us dont get me wrong but his decision making is SHOCKINGHow can he play Kuyt up front on his ones and expect him to score..When Crouch came on to partner him up front 2day in the 2nd hald we missed 5 glorious chances to kill the game (more cances than our last 2 games put together)WHY DOES RAFA NOT SEE THAT PLAYING 1 UP FRONT NEVER WORKS BUT STILL PLAYS 1 UP FRONTITS LIKE HE DOESNT TRUST HIS MIDFIELDERS.. How can he play Sissoko Gerrard and Mascherano in midfield against some swag Blackburn central midfieldIts like hes shook of somethingNegativity is NOT COOL. Showed against arsenal too----------Torres/Kuyt------Crouch----------Kewell -- Gerrard -- Mascherano -- Pennant^^^ Thats all we f*cking needWing playCrouch is a KEY KEY KEY player for us he does so much which no one notices and when hes not playing we hardly createBring Pako back.Rant over.

Benitez doesn't trust Gerrard. Fact.As he said after the Everton game 'he was playing with too much passion', he thinks Gerrard will let the moment get the better of him and bomb forward when Liverpool need a goal an inturn leave gaps in the midfield.Benitez will never play Gerrard CM in a 4-4-2 for prolonged periods.

Crouch is not Liverpool quality
Why?Last season he had more goals than any liverpool striker.He covers more ground than any other Liverpool player.He had higher shots to goals %, pass completion % and shots on target % than any other Liverpool player and Torres last season.Crouch is definately Liverpool quality if played regulaly.

How do you accomodate Gerrard, Mascherano, Xabi Alonso, Crouch and Torres all in the same team and in their best positions?That's the thing with Benitez, he seems to buy players just for the sake of it and not in terms of how well they'll fit into the team.

How do you accomodate Gerrard, Mascherano, Xabi Alonso, Crouch and Torres all in the same team and in their best positions?That's the thing with Benitez, he seems to buy players just for the sake of it and not in terms of how well they'll fit into the team.
Agreed.Liverpools starting XI which would be most equipped to win the title, IMO;Reina,Finnan, Carragher, Agger, Aurellio,Pennant, Gerrard, Mascherano, Kewell,Crouch, Torres.Which leaves out Sissoko, Alonso, Kuyt, Voronin, Babel, Benayoun etc.

Benitez doesn't trust Gerrard. Fact.
I agree, hes been trying to accomidate Gerrard 4 a while now, its has to be one from Momo, Mash & Xabi partnering Gerrard end off.Benitez only favours defensive central midfielders...He needs to understand in england we play at a faster pace and players are required to be more box to boxThe guy over thinks, the guy is too negative, the guy is overatedAs 4 Crouch hes good but too immobile for a top 4 team, you sacrifice the threat out wide and inbehind when Crouch plays...If he was consistent and guaranteed 20+ a season he would 1st name on the team sheet but as hes not really that I understand why he doesnt play everygame.

Carragher needs Agger.He can't play with Hyppia, for obvious reasons.
Hyypia is past it, would rather play hobbs!Sissoko shouldnt be playing. And Kuyt needs shooting practice. Aurelio played midweek so i dont understand why he didnt play today.I suppose the only good thing to take from it all is that we havent lost.

Crouch is not Liverpool quality
Why?Last season he had more goals than any liverpool striker.He covers more ground than any other Liverpool player.He had higher shots to goals %, pass completion % and shots on target % than any other Liverpool player and Torres last season.Crouch is definately Liverpool quality if played regulaly.
Crouch is not good enough to be starting for Liverpool week in week out

Even the Liverpool fans are fraffing in this topicSMH @ you guysJust cos Beanpole is not playing you talk as if he is a messiah. He has looked sh*t every game this season apart from Arsenal and that was because Gallas lacks height.Crouch is out this Jan super bait and I expect Rafa to fill out all the gaps and kop a new center half (samba,Kompany) and a link up striker (pandev,Poldolski).Kuyt is our best box striker he is being wasted as a link up player his first touch is too poor and lacks creativity.Also Sissoko will most likely leave aswell and this is most likely be Sami's last season with us.Gerrard is NOT a centeral midfielder he is more of a right sided player and I want Alonso and Masch in the middle all the time with Steven on the right and Harry on the left.Riise out to Villa with Aurelio/Insua/Arbeloa left back options.It's blessyWe will be in the premiership race come xmas and finish with in 3 points of the league title come May.Heard it here first

Even the Liverpool fans are fraffing in this topicSMH @ you guysJust cos Beanpole is not playing you talk as if he is a messiah. He has looked sh*t every game this season apart from Arsenal and that was because Gallas lacks height.Crouch is out this Jan super bait and I expect Rafa to fill out all the gaps and kop a new center half (samba,Kompany) and a link up striker (pandev,Poldolski).Kuyt is our best box striker he is being wasted as a link up player his first touch is too poor and lacks creativity.Also Sissoko will most likely leave aswell and this is most likely be Sami's last season with us.Gerrard is NOT a centeral midfielder he is more of a right sided player and I want Alonso and Masch in the middle all the time with Steven on the right and Harry on the left.Riise out to Villa with Aurelio/Insua/Arbeloa left back options.It's blessyWe will be in the premiership race come xmas and finish with in 3 points of the league title come May.Heard it here first
LOLbig up TORRES nd the real fans who can see when there team r blatently fukin upbenitez is f*ckin u upi want him to stay for another 10 years