FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!

Em Dott

f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! HAD AN INTERVIEW AT M&S THIS MORNING AT 9 AT THE BRANCH IN KINGS ROAD CHELSEA/SLOANE SQUARE SIDES.PASSED THE INTERVIEW FINEPASSED THE SHOP FLOOR ASSESSMENTPASSED EVERYTHING SO BASICALLY HAD THE JOB, JUST PICK THE HOURSHOWEVER, THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONLY WEEKENDS AVAILABLEEVEN SHIFTS WHERE IT WAS LIKE SUNDAY AND MONDAY I SAW, I WAS WILLING TO NOT ATTEND THE LECTURE ON MONDAY JUST FOR THE MONEY, BUT THEN IT WOULD SAY I HAD TO WORK THURSDAY AS WELL.I'M f*ckING SCREWING!!! PAY WAS £6.75 AN HOUR!!! WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO AT LEAST SAVE MY CHRISTMAS AND GET BACK ON MY FEET AND START MAKING SERIOUS MOVEMENTS TOWARDS GETTING A CAR!!!JUST CHECKED FO VACANCIES ANYWHERE ELSE AND THEY ARE ALL GONE OR ARE IN PLACES I CAN'T GET TO.THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY IN COVENTRYI'M f*ckING PISSED!!!I SWEAR, IF I WEREN'T RAISED BY MY DAD, MUM OR AUNT, AND WEREN'T PLACED ON THAT ACADEMIC WAGON FROM EARLY, I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE CRIME TING AS SOON AS I LEFT THAT SHOPf*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!! f*ck!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That outburst was a little excessive.
LOLYou don't understand how angry I am. I have been trying for literally ages, and I'm watching my hopes crumble in front of my eyes. I have never had good luck with getting jobs, so try and imagine my anger when my university situation is pretty much messing me up.So as far as I'm concerned, I have every right to be as fuming as I come across, and nothing personal, if you were to say that to my face, going by how angry I was this morning, I would probably spit in your face and be like "WHAT IS IT?!?".

I live in Cov and it's so easy to get a job here. I swear about 12 different places are hiring at the minute....
When I was handing out CVs, they weren't. And this was in October. And I'm not in Cov at the moment. I'll be back up on Sunday. And Coventry is way to boring to work up there over christmas for less than £5.50 an hour.

I have never had good luck with getting jobs, so try and imagine my anger when my university situation is pretty much messing me up.
this is how i feel at the moment, i need to get out of the midlands, it's becoming a hinderance to even my personal life as well.

Guest Seriouss
That outburst was a little excessive.
LOLYou don't understand how angry I am. I have been trying for literally ages, and I'm watching my hopes crumble in front of my eyes. I have never had good luck with getting jobs, so try and imagine my anger when my university situation is pretty much messing me up.So as far as I'm concerned, I have every right to be as fuming as I come across, and nothing personal, if you were to say that to my face, going by how angry I was this morning, I would probably spit in your face and be like "WHAT IS IT?!?".
If I remember rightly you're pretty hot, you're gonna have to sell your ass.