PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

Had to tell some of the VIP heads to leave dunno who invited em but it was an official clan match 4 v 4. We got beat 2-1 but i am tryin to report the first game as a win to us after losing 650-640"HiOur opponents won the first match 650-640, However i have put down the match as a win for us due to the fact one of their team was using a grenade launcher to kill us. It is unfortunate and the team member claimed he did not know this was the rules, However it was their team that created the match and chose the rules therefore it is no excuse for them not to know and to carry on killing us with a grenade launcher and only win by 1 poiint. I believe they should be disqualified from the first match as rules are rules and they should be obided by to continue the tradition of fair games on this website.Regards"Guys can't choose the rules and then break em themselves.
who was playing?
Me MP Riziw and UKGrime cuz Scorpzz didn't get the invites intime.
i swear there's some retarded people playin CODwastin their UAV when some one just used one biggrin.gif
I've done this sometimes. When ones still up i end up pressin it, it's because if you get another 2 kills you lose the UAV and get your airstrike. Same with Airstrike and Choppa.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^LOL, its halfterm n endz is dead. PS3s been sittin dere since early summer. so i had tojust wiped da dust of that bastard, im trying to getmy moneys worth before we find out theres a fault with all the 60GB PS3s n it breaks.i cudnt beleive it yesterday i got 28 kills n our team still didnt win. i was lookin like dis guy, just tan the skin n change the accent
Aint gonna lie you was going on sick yesterday, had to crease when we was playing free for all tho..."HOW IS MURKURY WINNING THIS HE AINT EVEN" *reziw gets deaded on the spot* biggrin.gif
LOL tru storiesWHATS THE LINE UP FOR THE 8:00 GAME!!?!?!everyone should get a chance a have a game, but if dere aint enuff i'll come in

ol' tight that lil american kid last night...Kid: "Dude are you from the States"someone: "Lagy tell your bredrin to shut up"Kid:"I said i'm from the States not Jamaica" biggrin.gif
loooooooooll oh yer man had to kick him
bet it was the same guy the other weekman thought i was jamaican