PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I get like that when playing COD4.. When I watch the killcam because sometimes its just sillyOne time some dude randomly threw a grenade.. it went through two windows, bounced off a wall and landed at my feet.. felt to throw the PS3 out the window.And other times like when you fully unload a whole clip into somones back, the dont die, then they turn around shoot you once and youre dead arghh

Sometimes I get like that when playing COD4.. When I watch the killcam because sometimes its just sillyOne time some dude randomly threw a grenade.. it went through two windows, bounced off a wall and landed at my feet.. felt to throw the PS3 out the window.And other times like when you fully unload a whole clip into somones back, the dont die, then they turn around shoot you once and youre dead arghh
that pisses me the f*ck OFF.nah i think that's like the most annoyin ting on COD

Not everybody signed up to the GameBattles site. HoweverTonight 8pm Dead on Arrival VS. VIP2 SQUADMatch ID:588476Status:ScheduledDate & Time:Fri 22 Feb 2008, 8:00 PM GMTPlayers:6 vs 6Overriding Game Type:None - Using Map Generated Game TypesRadar Always On:DisabledAllow Perks:EnabledAllow Air Support:EnabledScore to Win (Team Deathmatch):750Grenade Launchers:Do Not AllowHardcore Mode:DisabledGames (Best of...):5Game 1 Map:Wetwork - Team DeathmatchGame 2 Map:Countdown - HeadquartersGame 3 Map:Backlot - Search and DestroyGame 4 Map:Bloc - SabotageGame 5 Map:Backlot - DominationThaz no Grenade Launchers so Maczman is f*cked.

Today 6:15pm Southside Sluggers VS. VIP2 SQUADMatch ID:588502Status:ScheduledDate & Time:Fri 22 Feb 2008, 6:15 PM GMTPlayers:4 vs 4Overriding Game Type:Team DeathmatchRadar Always On:DisabledAllow Perks:EnabledAllow Air Support:EnabledScore to Win (Team Deathmatch):750Grenade Launchers:Do Not AllowHardcore Mode:DisabledGames (Best of...):3Game 1 Map:Crossfire - SabotageGame 2 Map:Vacant - Search and DestroyGame 3 Map:Vacant - Team Deathmatch