PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nar gonna prob arrange some 2moro. The whole thing takes the piss though. We played our 8pm match, some welsh dudes. They invited us to their setup, took us 1 hour setting it up kept gettin disconnected cuz of their sh*t hosting abilities and bare lag. Then after an hour they decide to let me host it, the game was fine but we got beat first match, then Macz started verbally abusing them and they left lmao. Went and put in the scores that they beat us every game.

Nar gonna prob arrange some 2moro. The whole thing takes the piss though. We played our 8pm match, some welsh dudes. They invited us to their setup, took us 1 hour setting it up kept gettin disconnected cuz of their sh*t hosting abilities and bare lag. Then after an hour they decide to let me host it, the game was fine but we got beat first match, then Macz started verbally abusing them and they left lmao. Went and put in the scores that they beat us every game.
lmfao macz must of had a field day. gamebattles is a f*ckin mockery. i thought it wud be well organized

sori SKEMAR, but i had to do itPhoto-0068.jpgdont get it twisted this is just HALFTIME. i aint gna lie hes good, but im THE ONE. watch out for the excuses............first game-he was having me up (tru say i was nervous trying to get settled) he kept taking the lead n i kep equalising. it was 3-3 then i scored 4-3. 87th minute he crosses the ball in, goes over the heads of all his players in the box. ZAMBROTTAS far post n headers the ball into his OWN NET. game ends 4-4second game-cant remember what happened, i won thou.third game- scored with my first attack (4th minute) then he equalised, then i score 4 goals BEFORE HALFTIME (5-1) second half i had to go easy on him, game ends 7-2.IM A f*ckING BEAST, WHOEVER THINKS THERE BAD COME HOLLER

sori SKEMAR, but i had to do itPhoto-0068.jpgdont get it twisted this is just HALFTIME. i aint gna lie hes good, but im THE ONE. watch out for the excuses............first game-he was having me up (tru say i was nervous trying to get settled) he kept taking the lead n i kep equalising. it was 3-3 then i scored 4-3. 87th minute he crosses the ball in, goes over the heads of all his players in the box. ZAMBROTTAS far post n headers the ball into his OWN NET. game ends 4-4second game-cant remember what happened, i won thou.third game- scored with my first attack (4th minute) then he equalised, then i score 4 goals BEFORE HALFTIME (5-1) second half i had to go easy on him, game ends 7-2.IM A f*ckING BEAST, WHOEVER THINKS THERE BAD COME HOLLER
u no ders a pro thread for all this.. but ye wot were ur goals like, or all cutbacks

It was fair yesterday, we had a 6:15 match and a 8:00 match. I asked anyone who was available in this room to get onto me for the 6:15 and then we could have a diff team for the 8pm match. Nobody was about so Me MP Riz and then UKGrime turned up to play the early match. Later on Me, Macz, MP, Scorpz Lafy and Conor played the 8pm match and only got 1 game out of it cuz of the cheating welsh cunts.