NO HOMO TO THE N'TH DEGREE!

Blackstock

But I'm browsin Myspace now, and jus happen to be on some random chicks myspace, then I see some fruity looking dude an think swear thats Carpe!http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=269585012Now from wa he says on here, looks like a fake profile, swear man said he was 24/25 an from west.Or carpe's tiefing nex mans pics.Theres suttin very fishy about this breh.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lolReminds me of the second quote here

lmfao i just clocked somethingl_f29a60f5ac0d73f3229d2bca99af9781.jpgmegatron-transformers-1.jpgsome megatron dome
the first few were funny but now people are reaching.im sure wreckzy doesnt lose sleep over his head shape and im sure girls dont brush him because of it either.
I swear your a closet faggot always defending mans boat if ppl are sendingandi rember ppl were sending for capre and your only contribution to the thread was"yo, how you get those sweet abs... come gym thread"you need a warning label stamped on your forehead
LMAO!
LMGNBHALJP5IHN3Q5JHW5AJN,AHAEH53UHJ56TJ64WU2JN4B56BYHK[TAJ,56UW64IJK6SLWUI4WI7SKLYEJS6ZAU6IJK6SJROLMFAOAHAHAHHDAKHALKFHHAHFAHLFHILEWAHKLGFVAE

stop thatfrom when that guy is teefing carpes pics he must think 2 himself mmm hes nicestab chichis in the neck me say
You do realise that Carpe ain't the guy in the pics though?He claimed to be 1 guy a couple years ago on RWD, then recently he's metamorphosised into some completely different looking person.

stop thatfrom when that guy is teefing carpes pics he must think 2 himself mmm hes nicestab chichis in the neck me say
You do realise that Carpe ain't the guy in the pics though?He claimed to be 1 guy a couple years ago on RWD, then recently he's metamorphosised into some completely different looking person.
i dunno, carpe takes some burying like them red speedos so i thought y would man carrying on saying thats him but then again girls on here are always saying hes nice so that maybe ybut hes a bore and not funny, he gets no gash thats y he goes gym coz thats how he makes up 4 no game and no personalityeither way hes batts