dj ryda

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

Do you know what I bet if you jammed with a gay guy you lot would think they were jokes!My dad is PROPER homophobic, he won't watch gays on tv (ie. Graham Norton) and rants about how gay black guys are even worse because (his words not mine) 'white guys are less macho anyway'.BUTMy best mate from Uni is a black gay guy and he came down to stay at mine one weekend and we went out for lunch with my fam and my dad was cracking up!! He really tried to make it look like he wasn't but I knew he was catching jokes off him and then after he went home my dad goes 'That gay boys pretty funny'.

Do you know what I bet if you jammed with a gay guy you lot would think they were jokes!My dad is PROPER homophobic, he won't watch gays on tv (ie. Graham Norton) and rants about how gay black guys are even worse because (his words not mine) 'white guys are less macho anyway'.BUTMy best mate from Uni is a black gay guy and he came down to stay at mine one weekend and we went out for lunch with my fam and my dad was cracking up!! He really tried to make it look like he wasn't but I knew he was catching jokes off him and then after he went home my dad goes 'That gay boys pretty funny'.
lets not get carried away here1

swear ur like 28u should be living on ur own wid ur kids

swear ur like 28u should be living on ur own wid ur kids
Llow that talk. Get her depressed for nothing. Lol

oh no i dont have the brotherhoods approval biggrin.gif its friday init boys join the hula line and lighten up initbunch of faggots all huddled together for warmth
Says the guy who wants to party with homosexual men. :D
watever u say strengthy mcnumbersi dont care if u think the user Social partys with gaysfreak out init,have a mardi gras about it1

oh no i dont have the brotherhoods approval biggrin.gif its friday init boys join the hula line and lighten up initbunch of faggots all huddled together for warmth
Says the guy who wants to party with homosexual men. :D
watever u say strengthy mcnumbersi dont care if u think the user Social partys with gaysfreak out init,have a mardi gras about it1
Strengthy McNumbers?LMAO.

I dont mind if they gay, thas there buisness, but why they gotta be so f*cking camp about things, surely been gay means you like men, so why you actin like a f*ckin lady for??Ra should be illegal still.
thats what i'm sayinif u gay whateva init, just respect me and my space.that camp bull sh*t gets on my nerves.

look im 28 and im a child born in the 1970s i think its my god given RIGHT to say i dont like gay people just like its their right to say they hate homophobiaim not gonna live forever but while im alive im free to do as i choose without HAVING to tolerate it in the sanctity of my own home or my circle of friendsby all means walk on street and do what you do i dont own the sidewalks but give up trying to make me understand and be thankful i dont have you shot at.