Am gone...

bank

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
LOL @ what this thread has become.So much talk that isn't needed and it aint just on one level.
true storiesbig up scrooge still. wasnt one of the d*ckheads. had his head screwed on nicely and wasnt one of the bait hype guys. *plays back lil mayhem merkin.wmv as a tribute*

Guest M12 Part 2
LOL @ what this thread has become.So much talk that isn't needed and it aint just on one level.
true storiesbig up scrooge still. wasnt one of the d*ckheads. had his head screwed on nicely and wasnt one of the bait hype guys. *plays back lil mayhem merkin.wmv as a tribute*keep your head up init

loldo you lot all know each other or something lolManc cant be that small.
its a f*ckin small world EDIT - scroogio knows an ex aquaintance creature of mine and he also knows one of my friends, he is cousins with her other half.

theres like 6-7 people from manc on here an they all come like they went the same sec school or suttin, some small town buisness..If he done the crime he can do the crime, although the bredda seemed genuinely safe on here. Although you can tell from his hints he wernt no angel.Maybe when he comes out he can do them comp course tings like other man are talkin about an stick to it. like durty boi on the technology sh*t.

Guest Radio Raheem...
He was deffinately over safe. Put it this way if it wasnt for me getting talking to him on RWD and gettin to know who he was i never would of spoke to him on road because of who he rolled with.
Doesnt sound like the sort of person we would want 'free'.
biggrin.gif:D :D innit
Raw. :D

lol Where does "WE" come into it. Nobody wants to see anyone they know locked up.
LOL. I know but if hes free it will affect us all, not just 'you lot'. Hes not a danger to the people who are asking him to be freed (which is probably why they dont mind)I for one, dont want my house run up on, so lets just leave him in ey.

lol Where does "WE" come into it. Nobody wants to see anyone they know locked up.
LOL. I know but if hes free it will affect us all, not just 'you lot'. Hes not a danger to the people who are asking him to be freed (which is probably why they dont mind)I for one, dont want my house run up on, so lets just leave him in ey.
Deep.

lol @ you taking him for some mass murderer, and aint u from London? Guy was just making money he wasn't runnin up on innocent people.

lol @ you taking him for some mass murderer, and aint u from London? Guy was just making money he wasn't runnin up on innocent people.
Nar, the point im tryna make is 'do the crime, do the time' its as simple as that really.