Bernard Hopkins: "I would never lose to a white boy"

Steven

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see these 3 fights next year:Bernard Hopkins v Joe CalzagheRicky Hatton v Junior Witter Floyd Mayweather v Miguel Cottoand hopfully a Hatton v Mayweather 2 in Manchester/Wembley

Guest Ibn Khaldun
tulse got jacked by some black boys just last week. and stop asking for a rematch with pbf and hatton, whats done is done. clear win so no need for foolishness
WOW YOUR SO COOL !

B-Hop would humilate Calzaghe, take man for any Hatton.On that note, B-Hop is and has always been a top, TOP prick. I love to see him get his boat sunk.By the way, I like the way how when a black man is racist it's funny, but if the glove was on the other hand, there would be e-riots
biggrin.gif AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOL @ somebody thinking Bhop's old ass can actually humiliate Calzaghe.

hopefully in 2008joe vs b-hopcotto vs floydhatton vs witter or malignaggi or cottofroch vs kessler - would be pure firepavlik vs taylor II (at super mid)paul williams vs quintana -confirmed i thinkjoel julio vs margaritopacquiao vs valero
Happening at Middle. Malignaggi is sh*t, he cant punch. Valiant challenger at most is him, Kessler would have up Froch.And people never saw "Old" Hopkins school Tarver?Haye needs a heavyweight belt next year

hopefully in 2008joe vs b-hopcotto vs floydhatton vs witter or malignaggi or cottofroch vs kessler - would be pure firepavlik vs taylor II (at super mid)paul williams vs quintana -confirmed i thinkjoel julio vs margaritopacquiao vs valero
Happening at Middle. Malignaggi is sh*t, he cant punch. Valiant challenger at most is him, Kessler would have up Froch.And people never saw "Old" Hopkins school Tarver?Haye needs a heavyweight belt next year
nah cant be right. taylors whole excuse was hes movin up nowjust checked,its at catchweight of 166. basically its at super midmalignaggi aint sh*t, just lacks power to be top tier. a good setup fight for hattoncalzaghe is not tarver.haye has 1000 flaws in his game. will get exposed if he fights someone good. would get destroyed by wlad klitschko

B-Hop would humilate Calzaghe, take man for any Hatton.On that note, B-Hop is and has always been a top, TOP prick. I love to see him get his boat sunk.By the way, I like the way how when a black man is racist it's funny, but if the glove was on the other hand, there would be e-riots
biggrin.gif AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOL @ somebody thinking Bhop's old ass can actually humiliate Calzaghe.
The same 'Old ass' who schooled Tarver for 12 rounds?The same 'Old ass' who completly outclassed a six-weight, 9 time champion in De La Hoya?The same 'Old ass' who outboxed Winky Wright, who was widely regarded the second best P4P fighter in the world at the time?

nah cant be right. taylors whole excuse was hes movin up nowjust checked,its at catchweight of 166. basically its at super midmalignaggi aint sh*t, just lacks power to be top tier. a good setup fight for hattoncalzaghe is not tarver.haye has 1000 flaws in his game. will get exposed if he fights someone good. would get destroyed by wlad klitschko
Oh ok didnt know that its at a catchweightThats why I dont wanna see Hatton - Malignaggi, cant stand when a guy has 0 power.True but Hopkins plays boxing like chess. He's a mastermind. Calzaghe doesnt have a jab like Taylor so I dont think he'll beat him. Dont get me wrong he stands a chance of beating himBut Haye has boxing ability which most Heavies dont posses so that will put him in good stead, plus he can punch. I would never put him in with either of the Klitschko's, havent seen any of the other but I hope he can beat them. We need someone like him to bring the sport back, a dominant heavy that can punch and isnt from the Eastern Block

Oh ok didnt know that its at a catchweightThats why I dont wanna see Hatton - Malignaggi, cant stand when a guy has 0 power.True but Hopkins plays boxing like chess. He's a mastermind. Calzaghe doesnt have a jab like Taylor so I dont think he'll beat him. Dont get me wrong he stands a chance of beating himBut Haye has boxing ability which most Heavies dont posses so that will put him in good stead, plus he can punch. I would never put him in with either of the Klitschko's, havent seen any of the other but I hope he can beat them. We need someone like him to bring the sport back, a dominant heavy that can punch and isnt from the Eastern Block
yh b-hop is a wiley old vet, check my previous posts im defo not writing him off. but i'll back joe for a UD if it happensi like haye but he needs coaching bad. and his chin is soft mormeck dont even have that much power and didnt connect clean and haye looked out. imagine him gettin his jaw tapped by a legit HW, and its not like he's someone whos elusive to hit either u know all about his low hands just like every1 else