Y cant girls keep there mouf shut

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

so i did a ting wid some chik time bak, (no lash n dashage) jus dint call her againtoday i was drawing some girl, n out of nowere she comes n tells the chik im drawing "dont talk 2 him hes a pig reh reh reh"firstly shes hotting me upsecondly shes baitin up herself n d tings we did, therefore ruining her own reputationso y not jus keep her mouf shutladies feel 3 to answerOn a side note y do some girls use teef wen givin head??? sh*t is raw

Beg you attempt to type properly man, it seriously can be quite hard to read/understand your posts. 3?! thats just poor.Anyhow, she had a right to do what she did, yea she hotted you up, but im guessing you f*cke dher over somehow by not calling her, which is not a very nice thing to do.Not syaing this is Karma, but had you called her back or whatever, you would not have been hotted by said girl, and the girl you tried to move today could be bussin shines on you as we speak..

truss girls like this annoy the f*ck out of mehappned a few times 2 mewish i didnt hav such a bait face/namei mean cum on, how many brown guys u no called Rhys?takes the piss, things spread 2 quick