I would like to share my absolute disgust at when..

En Sabah Nur

alrite check this, i known this girl for like 5-6 years now, from way back in secondary skool.we was pretty safe but 2 b fair i was abit shallow n it was jus a safe friendship, nufin 2 meaningfull (her face was a bit bruck up n she was jus an average lookin girl)so she leaves b4 6th form but we still keep in touch and the friendship never went. i see her at a party like 2 years later and i swear down i didnt recognise her, face was all fixed up, a sexy body, the best bum on a girl i hav eva seen wiv me own 2 eyes, so standerdly i go up 2 her, drop a few lines and all the while im flirtin shes jus doin that annoyin girlish giggle. so i end the lines, take her 4 dance, grind up on her, go it 4 the kill n move in 2 lipse up.. then she drops the line "don't u want my number 1st?"so i was like safe, whip out my fone, she puts in her number n dials it n i see her name cum up n i was like "WTF? *** is that u?"so fast 4ward a year on and now we're really close friends, and yeh we flirt a little but wen it cums down 2 its "2 wierd" 4 her as she "known me 4 years" and im "2 much of a mate 2 ever b seen in that way" (u no dem way). so at 1st i was like "yeh yeh safe we still wicked mates so no worries", and 2 b fia rnufin much has changed, we still wicked mates n link up n watnot..until..last weekend i linked up wiv her after work (so im lookin all nyc n fresh in a suit) n go out 4 a few drinks. that few drinks turned in quite a few drinks, then a nice restaurant, then even more drinks, then i even shelled out 4 her cab. got back yard, just get in bed n she calls 2 say thank u n shes had a wicked night n she really enjoyed herself. i was like yehh me 2, was a nice evening, shud do it again soon.then BAM!wake up nxt morning, horny as f*ck, got a pitched tent, lookin around my bed thinkin WTF?!then i clockedi had a sex filled dream about her.damn.so now im left in the position where im slightly lustin/maybe even liking (shes fit n has a wicked personality) a girl that i no i cnt get wiv.aint that a bitch.so ladies please,do us guys a favour.if ur gonna b fit in life, be fit ur whole lifeif i no u wen ur ugly, then 4 god sake please stay ugly!!!rant ova

Lol, what a sh*t ending. Didn't even get to bed her.
i no man!i was well dissapointed wen i woke up the nxt mornin. i actually started lookin around the room 2 find her while i was still in my "am i asleep, am i awake?" phase
look just tell her it wont "ruien" your friendship.... go out for a few more nights like that! i garentee she is prob feeling the same way as you then BAM!you f*cking her.... lmao.... go for it biggrin.gif
hmm we shall seeshes busy revisin 4 jan exams tho, the silly girl is retakin yr 13 again

i no man!i was well dissapointed wen i woke up the nxt mornin. i actually started lookin around the room 2 find her while i was still in my "am i asleep, am i awake?" phase
look just tell her it wont "ruien" your friendship.... go out for a few more nights like that! i garentee she is prob feeling the same way as you then BAM!you f*cking her.... lmao.... go for it biggrin.gif
hmm we shall seeshes busy revisin 4 jan exams tho, the silly girl is retakin yr 13 again
re-taking years is long... but u gime jokes with your story tho...

re-taking years is long... but u gime jokes with your story tho...
i bin thinkin about if theirs ne ways i can switch it up n make her change her mind?ne vip2 girls got ne suggestions?

what an asian story.
wat was the need 4 that

thinking about it *puts sensible cap on*if you go out with her and a couple years down the line it all falls apart, then you've lost a good friend!is that what you want!cos you'll be back at square one, and you'll have lost a friend!*takes sensible cap off*you no get no pum pum tonight!!!

You want to wife it but you haven't realised it yet.Your actions have spoken louder than words.
think u may be ryt mate

"so ladies please,do us guys a favour.if ur gonna b fit in life, be fit ur whole lifeif i no u wen ur ugly, then 4 god sake please stay ugly!!!"LMFFFFAAAAAAOOOO
its true though, i just seen some girl i used to speak to at school on myspace!4/5 years ago she was borderlining on average, and when i seen her pic from a few weeks ago i was like
Whoa!!