FUCKING UGLY GIRLS.

CRLS AGAIN

Okay tonight was a bit slowand she was overly keenanywaytook her back to my boys flatdidn't wanna be seen with this chick the way she was nasty (easily the ugliest girl i been with ever)open the door, i'm like aight get naked, quicklyshe does sobut then proceeds to tell me she's on i'm just tryna cum so i'm like, i've come this far, ain't nothing stoping metell her to go toilet do what she has to cos boyshe does socomes backboom boom, we gettin downthen i'm just tryna get this over as quick as possibleand then i'm like are you sure you've had sex before cos she was over tightthen she's like I'M NOT READY.I'm like WTFYou're lucky my d*ck is erected, bout you're not ready.Then she starts chatting sh*t bout having to caresss and it takes timeWTFI'm like bruv, thats time we don't have cos you're face is not going anywhereand my boner is bout to dussshe starts switchinggets dressedthen i had to twang her to give me head atleastbruvWHAT THE f*ck.I swearI JUST HAD THE MOST f*ckED UP EXPERIENCE EVER.Dislcaimer:- This is probably a non-coherent story, if so , I do apologise.

then she's like I'M NOT READY.I'm like WTFYou're lucky my d*ck is erected, bout you're not ready.Then she starts chatting sh*t bout having to caresss and it takes timeWTFI'm like bruv, thats time we don't have cos you're face is not going anywhere
biggrin.gif:D coldest bitbut true talks, girls need to know that them caressing rights are out the windowonce your ugly

how can you fcuk someone who you think is revolting ?surely its saying something about you if you feel the need to sleep with girls who you aren't attracted to.i guess you must of been proper desperate that night or were you just extremely drunk.and the fact that she was on her reds, eurgh, it must of been one bloody experience for you. lol

then she's like I'M NOT READY.I'm like WTFYou're lucky my d*ck is erected, bout you're not ready.Then she starts chatting sh*t bout having to caresss and it takes timeWTFI'm like bruv, thats time we don't have cos you're face is not going anywhere
biggrin.gif:D coldest bitbut true talks, girls need to know that them caressing rights are out the windowonce your ugly
wheel talk

wheel talk
Lmao. so cold yet so true