LEVELS ARE LOW

Lieutenant

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7347a2a3887c033eb9400fa081994829.jpgFACE MAN FROM SPECIAL DELIVERY HAS GOT SOMEONE BITING HIS BARS!!!
I GO GYM PUSH WEIGHT,GYAL ALWAYS SAY FACEMAN YOU LOOK GREATBIG BARS FROM WAY BACK WHEN SON.
biggrin.gif Calm down. He was swag. All of his bars were swag.

mz boyage still one of the top 3 with guppie and j lovely
WHAT!!!!I hope thats sarcasm, I really do. Loooooooooooool.The use of the word 'Still' like it was ever decided.The blasphemy in the post.Do you know how much chicks are much better looking than Mz Boyage. Some any average ting.Looooooooooool.

HOL TITE ME GETTING THIS PLACE GOING AGAIN.dead all the friendly friendly ting
I am the instigator biggrin.gif
Neither of you two were here on the day to end all vip2 days.So shaddap and sit down.
I was hovering in the background the night of that murder, I just didn't feel the need to have any inputLOL@ you anyway, your only purpose on here is to discuss comic books and fictional characters.

Guest Onslaught
HOL TITE ME GETTING THIS PLACE GOING AGAIN.dead all the friendly friendly ting
I am the instigator biggrin.gif
Neither of you two were here on the day to end all vip2 days.So shaddap and sit down.
I was hovering in the background the night of that murder, I just didn't feel the need to have any inputLOL@ you anyway, your only purpose on here is to discuss comic books and fictional characters.
Shut up.