F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

*takes out Dinky's gum shield*You said that in rouind 1, 2 and 3. Change the riddim DJThats why I tried to coach you from the beginning and inbetween rounds.*throws in towel*
low tryna poison his gatorade, get back to face off corner
biggrin.gif *runs back in hope no one else noticed*

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your reality is that your using net hoping electric meter dont done b4 you can finish your reply later on your way with your lambrisco and celebrating new years with your second family Tracy and her 15 year old daughter Kelly you are secretly grooming and now we can all say lol whatever but the fact of the matter thats the situations you deal with thats your niche. I can picture it now you have a little smirk then your heart sinks coz its ur life
lol harsh

yeah we could do this joke ting all day but reality check is that I am at yard with heating downloading helter skelter vs rave nation I have just ate my lunch then im gonna buy some champers for tonight and enjoy my lifeyour reality is that your using net hoping electric meter dont done b4 you can finish your reply later on your way with your lambrisco and celebrating new years with your second family Tracy and her 15 year old daughter Kelly you are secretly grooming and now we can all say lol whatever but the fact of the matter thats the situations you deal with thats your niche. I can picture it now you have a little smirk then your heart sinks coz its ur life Lets face facts I dont go job center as I dont sign on Look around you now have you even got a sofa in your yard? and that ting you picked up from the skip dont countAir talk about bringing up next women kids I know when you use face pic and you chat to these chicks you actually think in ur mind even though it could be a split second thought you consider bringing up their kids bruv I aint obsessed the ting was done then you come with some gypsey talk proding for a reactionbruv you live for arguements bet you are one of them guys that chat all that tough sh*t and then when confronted in real life you back down or come with some bitch nigger sh*t I never said that or I never ment it that wayand its blatent just look at your arguements Slap your sister next time she leaves you to babysit comes back 8 months not to take her kid back but to make you look after her new barstard child you doormat.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObruv the money on my gas meter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the same amount on ya bank account with the minus figure infront of it.i got leathers fam bout no sofa ya tryin to hard now.money wise im cool g believe that your one of them man that still cant afford to pay 2005's gas bill and are in emergency most of ya life go blame it on society like ashman.making noise bout sisters is long we all know i couldnt care less but for the record both of them could employ your mother and make the bitch rich. REAL TALKYOU CONFRONTING ME??????stop it fam ya now catching feelings but you know my face holla anytime you see me ill beat your drunken forehead until ya soba and you forget what day it is.dinky LLOW IT you say that i dont know my dad etc or something like that but i know all of grandparents and both parents and my son has the same and there is no female in my family that has ran out of options that has now retreated to having a white babyfather FACT.your idea of being comfortable is going to bed with 2 pairs of socks a tracksuit and sleeping with gloves and a wooly hat on on a pissy matress.your idea of a happy home is a home that has more in laws than actual BLOOD relatives as the in laws have more loot then your biological family.your hate for the life im living and relationship i have with my son only shows your mad that every time you got close to gettin a girl pregnant they chose abortion cos there is no woman that desperate enough to WANT to breed for you as this means disease poverty and pot noodles for life and you sellin ya kids baby clothes for a draw.your only way of being liked is by actually subjecting yourself to SELF HARM such as runnin into lamp posts on high streets so you can receive change from people like me.and the more and more i think about it you resemble billy mitchell stealing from the blind charity fund to support your habbit.making a cv is a lot less effort than it is buying cigarettes for school kids asking them to pay a percentage of how much one single cigarette is worth most of your hustles is more than likely made via people aged between 12 to 19 "blood i can sell you a ps3 games you know"GET A JOB YOU c*nt LIVING IN SQUALLERget the dampness on ya mums living room walls sorted.get some creditget a bank account that is YOURS.get a genuine passportget some new socksTHEN COME TALK TO ME.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObruv the money on my gas meter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the same amount on ya bank account with the minus figure infront of it.your idea of being comfortable is going to bed with 2 pairs of socks a tracksuit and sleeping with gloves and a wooly hat on on a pissy matress.your idea of a happy home is a home that has more in laws than actual BLOOD relatives as the in laws have more loot then your biological family.your only way of being liked is by actually subjecting yourself to SELF HARM such as runnin into lamp posts on high streets so you can receive change from people like me.making a cv is a lot less effort than it is buying cigarettes for school kids asking them to pay a percentage of how much one single cigarette is worth most of your hustles is more than likely made via people aged between 12 to 19 "blood i can sell you a ps3 games you know"GET A JOB YOU c*nt LIVING IN SQUALLERget the dampness on ya mums living room walls sorted.get some creditget a bank account that is YOURS.get a genuine passportget some new socksTHEN COME TALK TO ME.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abit tedious now
Defo.
YOU CONFRONTING ME??????stop it fam ya now catching feelings but you know my face holla anytime you see me ill beat your drunken forehead until ya soba and you forget what day it is.
I say we have a VIP2 fight club/rave and dinky vs face off can be the highlight.

yeah we could do this joke ting all day but reality check is that I am at yard with heating downloading helter skelter vs rave nation I have just ate my lunch then im gonna buy some champers for tonight and enjoy my lifeOKAY SO YA DRINKING AWAY THE PAINyour reality is that your using net hoping electric meter dont done b4 you can finish your reply later on your way with your lambrisco and celebrating new years with your second family Tracy and her 15 year old daughter Kelly you are secretly grooming and now we can all say lol whatever but the fact of the matter thats the situations you deal with thats your niche. I can picture it now you have a little smirk then your heart sinks coz its ur life SOME MADE UP sh*t A WHITE WOMAN WOULD NEVER EVEN BE AROUND FAMILY WHEN IT COMES TO ME YA SISTERS MAN IS WHITE YOU SAID IT YOURSELFLets face facts I dont go job center as I dont sign on IT WAS YOU ASKING ME ABOUT HOUSING BENEFIT ETCLook around you now have you even got a sofa in your yard? and that ting you picked up from the skip dont countLMFAOOOOOOO GIVE UPAir talk about bringing up next women kids I know when you use face pic and you chat to these chicks you actually think in ur mind even though it could be a split second thought you consider bringing up their kids I HAVE ONE YOU KAT EATERbruv I aint obsessed the ting was done then you come with some gypsey talk proding for a reactionbruv you live for arguements bet you are one of them guys that chat all that tough sh*t and then when confronted in real life you back down or come with some bitch nigger sh*t I never said that or I never ment it that wayand its blatent just look at your arguements YOU MADE THIS TOPIC YOU GOT A REACTIONSlap your sister next time she leaves you to babysit comes back 8 months not to take her kid back but to make you look after her new barstard child you doormat. YAWNS

dinkys was wishing for this kinda topic from santa since last year to be honest i just want him to die quickly i find people like him discusting,this is what keeps him going i didnt even expect this i make sweeping statements of him in other topics cos in my eyes he is a d*ckhead so i when i say something about him i dont expect him to be mad at me addressing what is truth but then to go out of ya way making a topic. biggrin.gif you got what you gave dinky make 2008 YOUR YEAR not your salary per annum.

your reality is that your using net hoping electric meter dont done b4 you can finish your reply later on your way with your lambrisco and celebrating new years with your second family Tracy and her 15 year old daughter Kelly you are secretly grooming Air talk about bringing up next women kids I know when you use face pic and you chat to these chicks you actually think in ur mind even though it could be a split second thought you consider bringing up their kids Slap your sister next time she leaves you to babysit comes back 8 months not to take her kid back but to make you look after her new barstard child you doormat.
Lmoney wise im cool g believe that your one of them man that still cant afford to pay 2005's gas bill and are in emergency most of ya lifemaking noise bout sisters is long we all know i couldnt care less but for the record both of them could employ your mother and make the bitch rich. REAL TALKyour idea of being comfortable is going to bed with 2 pairs of socks a tracksuit and sleeping with gloves and a wooly hat on on a pissy matress.your idea of a happy home is a home that has more in laws than actual BLOOD relatives as the in laws have more loot then your biological family.your hate for the life im living and relationship i have with my son only shows your mad that every time you got close to gettin a girl pregnant they chose abortion cos there is no woman that desperate enough to WANT to breed for you as this means disease poverty and pot noodles for life and you sellin ya kids baby clothes for a draw.your only way of being liked is by actually subjecting yourself to SELF HARM such as runnin into lamp posts on high streets so you can receive change from people like me.
LMFAO

Been vex since you see your mum get batteried by the milk man and mr singh from the sweet shop.You aint living comfortable face off dont lie to yourself coz you are got your whip on finance the monthly payments are £68.70 and your struggling to keep that up your job in the texaco pays you £450 a month what are you doing with your money? stop spending money on train tickets. and look after the kid. Next time you get home to see your girl f*cking next man dont take her kids to mcdonalds confront her and man upPrioritys is soemthing you need to look into next time you have your last £5 and your kid needs a trim dont buy credit to chat to some chick in shewsbury and tell your son you think he should get cain row let the little nigger get hair cutwhen was the last time you filled up your car with more than £1.57 gas
LOL
cash money for my whip famplease believe it and to this day i dont even know who that is in that picture i dont take pictures with white girls dinky.

Don't know how much truth there is from each of them, but it has made me laugh a bit still.Good topic, great way to end the e-year.Downside, theres a few too many - lol, lmao in this topic by certain members. Just a way to get on each of these guys good sde me thinks.

Chat sh*t you dont want to fight you are getting sh*t confused boy coz if you ever tried put your crusty dry palms on me I would open you up just get this right from now you aint that guy PUSSYHOLE. Everyone chatting sh*t net cafe joke that sh*t is old suck out. man is taking time to reply coz Im on sorting stuff out for tonight. Unlike face off this aint my highlight of the day. Before you even brushed your theeth or washed you turnt on your pc to see if I responded didnt you boy?we can keep doing this back and forward til the new year has come and gone yeah it was funny face off can suck out his mum with a straw as far as im concerned

Chat sh*t you dont want to fight you are getting sh*t confused boy coz if you ever tried put your crusty dry palms on me I would open you up just get this right from now you aint that guy PUSSYHOLE. Everyone chatting sh*t net cafe joke that sh*t is old suck out. man is taking time to reply coz Im on sorting stuff out for tonight. Unlike face off this aint my highlight of the day. Before you even brushed your theeth or washed you turnt on your pc to see if I responded didnt you boy?we can keep doing this back and forward til the new year has come and gone yeah it was funny face off can suck out his mum with a straw as far as im concerned
*yawns*go find a blanket and set up shop in an empty warehouse or something im not doing ANYTHING with you believe that go find peace with yourself or go and graff ya favourite mc name on ya back with henna you somalian sardine smelling c*nt.how can you make this topic then say "oh im settin up for tonight" etc etc when you are the one that started this ya gettin the response THIS is ya highlight man will probably go move to a white ting in the rave and give a girl the vip forum address and say to her"IM A MURKER COME CHECK ME ON VIP AND SEE HOW SICK I AM ON VIP"i actually believe you would do this dinky