F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrest my case lol
What is it charged with?
I addressed his post without it having 'nada' to do with me.
Oh right, so you 'rest' your case?
biggrin.gif:D
LMFAO
Actual pisstake lol
Knowing the English language as well as I do, Goddaz actually has a grammatically valid case...
The riddim you wanted to know the name of is the Air Wave. Fire Links riddim

I arrest my case lol
What is it charged with?
I addressed his post without it having 'nada' to do with me.
Oh right, so you 'rest' your case?
biggrin.gif:D
LMFAO
Actual pisstake lol
Knowing the English language as well as I do, Goddaz actually has a grammatically valid case...
The riddim you wanted to know the name of is the Air Wave. Fire Links riddim
Respect I.

'Rest my case' is the appropriate term in that context, however you want to dress it up biggrin.gif
Obviously you c*ck head.I just don't like newbie smart arses trying to send for man like Goddaz.
c*ck head? bit uncalled for son, not getting much fanny these days or something?It was funny anyway, relax a little eh...

LMAO @ Dinky posting up the pic of the white girl and random black man like say thats me. The only time Dinky's seen a black girl is when he walked in on his mum earlier on this year gettin beat out by some random yardie.Vex coz he made you hold his red stripe then shut the door on you and told u come back in an hours time when he's done with her.Blad, YOU'RE the pork loving tramp. Don't make me turn up at your YMCA and take your Dunlops off off the same said feet can't even afford to cream and toenails so hard they'd snap if you kicked a football or tripped on the curb.We all might be spending new years on road at some party Stinky Dinky, but the fact remains at SOME POINT we all go home.Except you.Happy New Year.

LMAO @ Dinky posting up the pic of the white girl and random black man like say thats me. The only time Dinky's seen a black girl is when he walked in on his mum earlier on this year gettin beat out by some random yardie.Vex coz he made you hold his red stripe then shut the door on you and told u come back in an hours time when he's done with her.Blad, YOU'RE the pork loving tramp. Don't make me turn up at your YMCA and take your Dunlops off off the same said feet can't even afford to cream and toenails so hard they'd snap if you kicked a football or tripped on the curb.We all might be spending new years on road at some party Stinky Dinky, but the fact remains at SOME POINT we all go home.Except you.Happy New Year.
oh f*ck loooooooooool