just bought a new iPhone pay as u go...

j-k

What network though? O2?I'd rather have it on contract to be honest, couldn't be dealing with pay as you go after I've been on contract for so long.
..just take your chip and put it in the fonewell, asumming you had 02..or the fone is french..which it obviously isnt..

Iphone is HYPE...People don't realise that Apple are gonna do the exact same thing they did with their mp3 players...Watch how they try and release a tweaked version of the same phone every other quarter...and how the mugs will come running and buy it.p.s. Apart from the screen and navigation that phone is gash. GASH!

PAYG > Contract for me.£10 a month on my PAYG 02 gives me 300 free texts.I never ring anyone anyway, so when the months out and I've used like 200 texts of the 300 I still got £10 credit left, which lasts about another 6 weeks.. then just repeat the cycle.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
PAYG > Contract for me.£10 a month on my PAYG 02 gives me 300 free texts.I never ring anyone anyway, so when the months out and I've used like 200 texts of the 300 I still got £10 credit left, which lasts about another 6 weeks.. then just repeat the cycle.
but you have to pay for the phone. Free phone plus nuff minutes and text over paying for a phone and restrictions all day.

What network though? O2?I'd rather have it on contract to be honest, couldn't be dealing with pay as you go after I've been on contract for so long.
pay as you go>>>>contract
Never that. Flext 35. £180 worth of credit and 10,000 offpeak minutes every month.
its not even about the deals and what noti bet most of you dont even read the contract (not that i have but you get what im saying)but theres bound to be some sort of f*ckry in there

Never that. Flext 35. £180 worth of credit and 10,000 offpeak minutes every month.
its not even about the deals and what noti bet most of you dont even read the contract (not that i have but you get what im saying)but theres bound to be some sort of f*ckry in there
never nothing out of the ordinary.And these days if a network changes certain things you can cancel the contract with no extra charge

Uno.Contract >>> Pay as you go