BOWCATS

dotcomma

81 members have voted

1. 1. To Eat Or Not To Eat

• Yay, Lick it
    • Nar Fam

Guest haze-e
i dont see nothing wrong with it, nor if a man i knew done it i will not judge him.but if you NOT willing to put your mouth near it but you WILL put your d*ck near it MORE FOOL YOU because, you know most people would only put their moth their if its clean and yet some mans would put their d*ck in a dirty pum.... hahapersonaly id rather have my mouth on a clean d*ck then my pum in a dirty d*ck.... simplemen who do it>>>>>>>>>men who dont lmao
So do you back head?

i dont see nothing wrong with it, nor if a man i knew done it i will not judge him.but if you NOT willing to put your mouth near it but you WILL put your d*ck near it MORE FOOL YOU because, you know most people would only put their moth their if its clean and yet some mans would put their d*ck in a dirty pum.... hahapersonaly id rather have my mouth on a clean d*ck then my pum in a dirty d*ck.... simplemen who do it>>>>>>>>>men who dont lmao
So do you back head?
nar i dont "back head" but i have no problem with pleasuring my man (who i love) with fellatio biggrin.gif

^^^^^in all honestyy?
f*ck knows. Always has. I think its the fact that I know im turning her on and that in turn turns me on. Seriously, never thought about it, just one of them things. Its my favourite thing to do to a gal but nothing beats gettin a shine from a gal with a pierced tongue bar. Ice cube on the metal so it goes cold but the mouth stays warm. THAT IS THE ONE.

^^^^^in all honestyy?
f*ck knows. Always has. I think its the fact that I know im turning her on and that in turn turns me on. Seriously, never thought about it, just one of them things. Its my favourite thing to do to a gal but nothing beats gettin a shine from a gal with a pierced tongue bar. Ice cube on the metal so it goes cold but the mouth stays warm. THAT IS THE ONE.
sounds f*ckin interesting

^^^^^in all honestyy?
a friend told me about some girl using ice on him before, he called it ice-head...lmao

the topic is as normal as i would expectthe responses are gettin matureri believe everyone will do it at SOME POINTits no longer taboo closet faggots are the new rage now and its THEM that are happy for threads like this cos it takes the heat off of them thats why capre is ever so quiet.

For the 783059023960262th time -In a loving relationship there is nothing wrong with this. With randoms I think it is loose but each to their own! There is actually more bacteria in the mouth than the p*ssy anyway.
**inserts erin's cum shot pic**yep.. thats not that hard 2 believelol only jokin

Guest Seriouss
some guys lie , they are on this * nah i would never let my mouth go anywhere your p*ssy @ but then when it comes to getting down n dirty in the bedroom , its a different story.
Damn right - I'm not fool enough to believe the 'I've never done it before but I will for you' line.