WOW WOW WEE WAH

Guest Seriouss

Guest Seriouss
LOL @ the boys double standards!!!
lol thats vip all overmost girls are canvassers im yet to HEAR that a girl on here bads up a man for sex and then boy him off.you aint built like that.but ya gettin therewatch bare man try join this group and do all sorts of posing just to get someone to make a thread about them.
i see uve thought about doing tht aswell*continues posing in front of the mirror*
Another funny hottie? Ooh they are all coming out of the woodwork tonight.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ the boys double standards!!!
lol thats vip all overmost girls are canvassers im yet to HEAR that a girl on here bads up a man for sex and then boy him off.you aint built like that.but ya gettin therewatch bare man try join this group and do all sorts of posing just to get someone to make a thread about them.
i see uve thought about doing tht aswell*continues posing in front of the mirror*
not really facebook is bait and its not about baiting sh*t about me on there just for the sake of gettin a thread made about me saying im nice or butters or whatever i dont need to go to them extreme measure for confirmation of good looks to feel good when i wake up that kinda thing is for single mothers with 4 kids on myspace.besides ive known about this group for eons and not once viewed it or even considered joining and my real pics aint on my facebook account nor is my real name.

Guest Seriouss
if you girls like these guys dont talk about it AND WASTE TIME JUST go forth and f*ck them and then make an exposure thread bout them going down town on you on the first nightTHATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT.
I'm trying but I don't know who he is, hence me starting this topic!

if you girls like these guys dont talk about it AND WASTE TIME JUST go forth and f*ck them and then make an exposure thread bout them going down town on you on the first nightTHATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT.
Soon come
i'd standardly be that guy
to go downtown first night?????seeen
LMAO

Soon come
i'd standardly be that guy
to go downtown first night?????seeen
LMAO
biggrin.gif

lmfaoooooooooooooooall this "hes nice" talk is air like an a-level student calling me up about buying a brand new smart carput up or shut up lol all ya doing is making mandem buy extra batteries for their digital cameras and make white back grounds for them to pose in while they find the best boxer shorts they own.

lmfaoooooooooooooooall this "hes nice" talk is air like an a-level student calling me up about buying a brand new smart carput up or shut up lol all ya doing is making mandem buy extra batteries for their digital cameras and make white back grounds for them to pose in while they find the best boxer shorts they own.
biggrin.gif:D :D