WOW WOW WEE WAH

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if u've shown yur face here, its nt a ting.Just sayin big up all the man like onslaught that have been on this ting for a while nw, and have felt no need to conform and post their face on this forumi might post my face up though... i want a lil bread too

if u've shown yur face here, its nt a ting.Just sayin big up all the man like onslaught that have been on this ting for a while nw, and have felt no need to conform and post their face on this forumi might post my face up though... i want a lil bread too
LOLSo if you post up your face, it's because you are following someone else?Seen.

LOLSo if you post up your face, it's because you are following someone else?Seen.
Don't have it o-gay he's trying to say that you're sucking the d*ck of every one in the gallery.Pissed.

Don't have it o-gay he's trying to say that you're sucking the d*ck of every one in the gallery.Pissed.
first it was an obvious jokesecondo-gay.... hw very clever replacing guy with gay.I am truly impressed biggrin.gif

seriously tho ladies bin a lot of attention in our direction lately but who really is the sexiest vip2 malenone of that batty and bench fren fren businesstruthfully who has made u say 'coorrr blimey geeza mayte'
Run.itStraight up and down. From the pic I have seen of him, I definitely would.Oh, and Sir David would get it majorly too.

seriously tho ladies bin a lot of attention in our direction lately but who really is the sexiest vip2 malenone of that batty and bench fren fren businesstruthfully who has made u say 'coorrr blimey geeza mayte'
Run.itStraight up and down. From the pic I have seen of him, I definitely would.Oh, and Sir David would get it majorly too.
excuse you?*grabs knuckledusters*