ps3 gmaes

GT

lol How the f*ck am i in Denial. I went out and bought a console i wanted and i'm happy with it. I didn't need to take time debating wether to get a diff machine. Your sat tryin to justify buyin a PS3 when you already have a 360? Somebody aint happy with their own machine i take it.And what's the whole aka Ashman thing about? You indicating am yet another white guy who doesn't sit and listen to all that racial wank that you type?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL gambinos not ashman.but anyway the reason that I bought a PS3 is because it has all the games I want coming out on it, all the sequels to my favourite games that were on the PS2 (some were named in the list I put up) and I just reckon that the PS3 is just a better investment compared to 360. (no hype)here's some of the main games that peeps have for ps3

L.A Noire = new rockstar franchise,Heavy RainAnother new rockstar franchiseGTHeavenly SwordMotorstormResistanceKillzoneRatchet & ClankUnchartedall big exclusive franchises,

NO ACTUALLYyou sound like himlmfaoooooooooooooooooi actually think your himeither way ill get a ps3 when they show me its worth it for 350 i need and demand a lot more from a company with games on other consoles i mean their own authentic games that are not on other consoles then there is a real reason for one.quite simple really

It really depends how many playstation games you like tbh.Personally , I had a ps2 as a primary console for gaming for a long time , and since i have so many fav. games on it , i didn't want to risk getting a 360 when it came out.Because ideally , the ps3 gets the same big games it had on the ps2 , multi-plat and exclusives , so if i was to choose the 360 , I'd be comprising a lot of my fav. games such as....GTA , Timesplitters , Need For Speed , Soul Calibre , Tekken , Pro-Evolution , Fifa , Final Fantasy , MGS , The Getaway , Guilty Gear , Killzone , Streetfighter , Midnight Club , Mortal Kombat , Fahrenheit , Driver , Naruto , Dynasty Warriors , Resident Evil , Ratchet and Clank , ICO , Ni-OH , Jak and Daxter , Onimusha , Prince Of Persia , Shadow Of the Colossus , Devil May Cry , Virtua Fighter , WWE , God Of War , Socom and even the casual games like the Eyetoy games and Buzz and Singstar.There really is no doubt that these will come out for PS3 somehow , if its a sequel or a similar game of the same genre , and until then i get to enjoy new games such as UT3 and Uncharted , Little Big Planet or even the new ones such as Eight Days and Heavy Rain look good.And also because i was a PS1 owner , It's hard to resist games like Crash Bandicoot , Spyro , Wipeout and Parapper The Rapper which were my fav. games which may be currently on PSN right now....?Either way , the success of the PS1 and PS2 brang out many games that i simply just cannot ignore , otherwise i would have bought an xbox if those Playstation games , listed above , never intrigued me.

gambino its a case of cost effectiveness the ps3 does not have that if it was say £100 cheaper then i would get one from the console has bare multiformat games it pretty much shows the levels as for mac zREAD THE QUOTE I QUOTED YOUR PUTTIN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ARGUMENT INTO PLAY.as for metal gear solid thats one of the only games i want on it but not enough to just by a ps3 i want developers to work much harder to get my money when it comes to games and thus far ps3 is doing too little too late therefore prices need to be lower THEN i am on this ting.one of the main reasons YOU are pluggin the ps3 is because your trying to justify your overspending and tell ya self it was worth it but with cash money and common sense you wouldnt of got it cos you know its not cost effective by any means.everyone else has shown valid points as to why they are getting one but them man have HAD a 360 before (MY MANDEM FROM XBOX LIVE SEEN) so they are saying it from experience.YOUR in denial GAMBINO aka ASHMAN
i bought a PS3 because i can, im a fan of sony and i know PS3 is gonna come out tops...thats without mentioning the games + home etc all coming out

i just went to cop my first ps3 game n nothing tempted me at alldidnt get no game
biggrin.gif I thought you were gonna cop uncharted and ratchet & clank
both look bare boog
I've played both of them they're goodwell then again, you have to be a fan of the whole crash bandicoot + jak daxter type of games to like ratchet & clank.

All i need PS3 for atm is GT5 and MGS4.These are enouigh to get myself a PS3. However even if these game werent coming out anytime soon i woulda still got PS3. The game collection has to thrive.