Papoose

Flat Eric

What do you think of him?Has his friggin album came out yet?If not, when is that thing out?I bet it won't even sell anyway.Papoose has some funny bars though.I listen to RnB, I don't listen to rap often,Everytime I hear a rapper these niggas be trash talkin'When I see em in the street I be ready to grab on emIll be walking right behind em you see they fast walkin'

I used to think he was kinda sick in 05But now I think he's just any average rapper, but he's got some interesting bars though lolayo I fight the night shift till I knock out morningsused to jump crack heads when the block got boringthe cab driver dropped me off with my mouth yawninghe said the cab was 7 dollers but i hopped out himtried to ask me for his bread so i wile'd out on himcaught him with the 2 piece left him knocked out snoringlol bare randomson know he can't come in my hood cause imma hurt himi stop son from coming in like curtainsi mastered this so i spit at you wiselyi'm ya master like the original copyused to bang out his tunes, ain't heard nothing from him recentlyi swear he got dropped from his label and his album ain't coming out anymore.

He was sick, but the well ran dry and his music was poor.Was never gonna blow or bring NY back, especially with the tracks that I heard. I heard one decent song and that was the song with Carl Thomas. Actually there was another which I cant remember but that was it from the album tracksBootleggers Nightmare will always be a legendary mixtape. He's pissed cause he had enough material to have a sick double-disc album that would have been an undoubted 5 mic album but him and his team were greedy, held out on a major debut too long therefore causing him to keep releasing mixtapes to keep his name out there.His team also made the mistake of overestimating the mixtape circuit. Look at Saigon, man hasnt dropped half the amount of mixtapes, nor has Joe Budden but both have a bigger buzz than Pap.

Got bored of him haven't cared abou this life 4 18monthsThe way i rinsed his mixtapes in 05 i dont even wanna hear him anymore.
biggrin.gifKinna true with me stillI was on tellin bare heads about him from TIIIIIIMMMEEEE. Like...well, early this milenium im sure, noone wanted to hear, then BARE man on his d*ck, now everyones jumped off =zHe was dropped/left Jive, Kayslay (worst human ever) said that they were trapped in "A&R Hell" so boy...said the album is still coming thoughPap needs to lose Kayslay. just hook up with premo or something.From when he was talking about his album when he was still on jive and said it was gonna be sick "with producers like puffy, jazzy pha, scot storch..."Pfft, If i was there I would have spat in his face.keep them producers & tracks OFF YA ALBUM.I don't need ya respect, I'll leave somethin wet, bring them things to ya 'jects, and squeeze up the steps, cuz if he was a threat, I'd machine-gun his neck, ya'll think ya'll nice well you aint seen nuthin yet...man was nice still.He is the best of all the shitty Big L rip offs.

LOL at some of the comments.Kay Slay is the reason Pap got a deal, he could never leave him...Pap's BIGGEST mistake was signing to Jive & if he didnt get the p, I'd say it was completely suicidal...His next biggest mistake was he shouldn't have carried on dropping mixtapes in the meantime...Lol at thinking Saigon's buzz is bigger than Papoose's, just seriously lol.

LOL at some of the comments.Kay Slay is the reason Pap got a deal, he could never leave him...Pap's BIGGEST mistake was signing to Jive & if he didnt get the p, I'd say it was completely suicidal...His next biggest mistake was he shouldn't have carried on dropping mixtapes in the meantime...Lol at thinking Saigon's buzz is bigger than Papoose's, just seriously lol.
exactly, people know about papoose who dnt give 2 hoots bout hip hop but only real hip hop heads kno bout saigon

True, maybe its not bigger but I reckon he has kept more credibilty than Pap. People dont say Sai fell off, but many many people know Pap hasMy point was that you dont have to keep dropping tapes to keep a buzz

said it from dayheis/was another mixtape rapper.. Its tradition.. they never blow....year worst career mov was going to jive.nut regardless I knew his hype will lapse.same with saigon..All these East coast mixtape rappers got one thing in common..sacariojae millzposter boyali vegasjhoodjr writerpaul kain (sp?)the list goes on.....the guys were SUPPOSE TO bloooooooooowww

I don't need ya respect, I'll leave somethin wet, bring them things to ya 'jects, and squeeze up the steps, cuz if he was a threat, I'd machine-gun his neck, ya'll think ya'll nice well you aint seen nuthin yet...man was nice still.He is the best of all the shitty Big L rip offs.
ERGH intro to that song was f*cked*bumps lyrical one*

True, maybe its not bigger but I reckon he has kept more credibilty than Pap. People dont say Sai fell off, but many many people know Pap hasMy point was that you dont have to keep dropping tapes to keep a buzz
Lol, you made it worse when you said credibility, you know that right?! Cos Saigon has next to none, he's become a laughing stock along with his Myspace blogs.I will agree that MUSICALLY Saigon has kept us guessing and been somewhat sporadic with his new music, which is what Papoose should have done once he had the deal, instead of dropping sub-par mixtape releases, like he never saw what that did to G-Unit's buzz...

said it from dayheis/was another mixtape rapper.. Its tradition.. they never blow....year worst career mov was going to jive.nut regardless I knew his hype will lapse.same with saigon..All these East coast mixtape rappers got one thing in common..sacariojae millzposter boyali vegasjhoodjr writerpaul kain (sp?)the list goes on.....the guys were SUPPOSE TO bloooooooooowww
J R Writer has gt about as big as he can i thinkpaul cain is Fab's brother so he's always gt the chancesame also goes for battle rappersSerius Jones etc

Lol, you made it worse when you said credibility, you know that right?! Cos Saigon has next to none, he's become a laughing stock along with his Myspace blogs.I will agree that MUSICALLY Saigon has kept us guessing and been somewhat sporadic with his new music, which is what Papoose should have done once he had the deal, instead of dropping sub-par mixtape releases, like he never saw what that did to G-Unit's buzz...
Credibility in to the industry or fans? I mean fans are fickle, if he dropped heat tomorrow they'd be on his nuts saying he's the truth, industry is a different thing.I was talking about credibility to fans and musicallyTo me I'm not even sure Pap has got it in him to make another hood anthem

Saigon lost credibility to the industry (from you regularly feature in all the gossip blog sites yet dont have a debut album out yet, you became a joke somewhere) & some fans will begin to grow tired.Papoose was never a industry/label liked rapper, which is why he never got a deal or major press YEARS ago, he made his buzz & his deal from the street work he put in with Slay. Papoose can gain his spot back via that formula, but like we all agree he saturated his market, so for now he has to starve it for a while... which is what he is doing & why people think his buzz died. Catch 22.