That awful feeling..

FKFJ.

You know them ones where you're all happy, doin you etcAnd you see your ex on road or someone you used to deal with not long agoAnd you were proper close - love even - and something happened so you dont talk anymoreBut you see him (her in my case) and it seems theyre a lot more happier than you, everything lookin really good for themAnd you feel like sh*t cos it seems you havent moved on and youre the same old personKinda lovesick type thing but you feel proper sad when seein someone you were so proper close withKinda fcuks up your day biggrin.gifHas anyone ever felt like this?

i tend to never see my exes again,onky one i always hear about is my husband as im best friends with his sister,she tells me all the things that go wrong in his life and it makes me smile loleven his mum ws slagging him off to me when i saw her over xmas.id laugh at him if i saw him,as i know for a fact im in a better place than him right now

yh it does put u on a downer, but life must go on. try not to feel down cah more time the other person aint feelin that way. i kno u cant help how u feel... but try biggrin.gif its not about fukin up ur rotation at all especially wen ur in a good mood to begin with.IMO it comes down to u stil havin some feelings for that person, its obvious or them been happy or appearing unhurt wouldnt affect u yazzzeet

yh it does put u on a downer, but life must go on. try not to feel down cah more time the other person aint feelin that way. i kno u cant help how u feel... but try biggrin.gif its not about fukin up ur rotation at all especially wen ur in a good mood to begin with
Yeah manSafe tho... its jus them feelings that come and goIll get thru it..

we all feel like this at times but to be honest its not about even noticing this if ya truly happy where you are cos they are happy themselves just leave it at that.being upset that someone else is happy is not healthy.and being happy that someone is upset is not healthy.

i tend to never see my exes again,onky one i always hear about is my husband as im best friends with his sister,she tells me all the things that go wrong in his life and it makes me smile loleven his mum ws slagging him off to me when i saw her over xmas.id laugh at him if i saw him,as i know for a fact im in a better place than him right now
that kind of attitude you should keep to yourself still.Weve all done it to some degree ill admit that but its just not right. I know ya happy with ya man and all and you NOW have a kid on the way (which he didnt want to have) but what your coming off with now just aint really what id expect from you all things considered (i think you know what things) be a bit more humble in regards to them things your emotions shouldnt surpass the ones for ya man and ya unborn child you should have no space in ya heart for THEM feelings KNOWING bout ya ex husband is LONG you got too much going on to wanna be concerned.

Paula Deanda - When it was meyeah i took it there, lol
lolthis topic made me think of brian mcknight - used to be my girli saw one of my ex's whilst queuing to get into some bar. he was with all his friends on the other side of the road, i was looking in their direction but they pretended not to see me lol. i know they did though because they left quickly afterwards, and the area was deadout, there was no other reason to be there except for this rave. biggrin.gif i did feel a bit upset though, i kept thinking wow, am i so bad that you can't even bear to be in the same room as me. but there's no point dwelling on stuff like that, you'll only drive yourself mad