STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Ewww, 'llow it. Sobered up and now I'm remembering what my friend (girl) was telling me about in her flat, just nasty, how can a girl be explicitly talking about giving head to her man? Like I've never even heard slores talk about it so bluntly, and even when they talk about sh*t its suggestion rather than reference.Ergh!

loving uni :Y:
LoL, no one says this at 5am unless they just got p*ssy.
c/s everythingthis is the life matecnt believe im basically half way through the year already/just had some mexican chilli super noodles, watchin an ep of natures greatest eventswang bang insomnia gang

lolsmh @ lil wayneanyone seen the documentary film thingy the part where he is talking about sex with bare man in the roomand basically says hes gunna get a kid raped (the boy signed to young money....twist i think his name is)
lol documentary is f*cked swear down birdman done some stuff to wayne man SMHthe bit when hes recording and hes walking back and fourth then makes some dying animal noise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and when he HOTTED up the guy '' OH NO SIR, I DONT LIKE YOU,OH NO''FEFERFER4EQEWDwqdqwqqw

Thing is, it was a bit of one of those minor insult/little hit response things where she'd be like "you're so evil to me" yet she'd always jus be around me like she liked it, then it got to a point where she actually hit me proper, so I told her I'm gonna allow her this one time because she's not aware... but she shouldn't try it again. Yet she's been very persistent with this stupid behaviour, I told her last time don't touch me or I'll hit her back and she saw this as an opportunity to try test me, and started telling me to f*ck off out her flat yet her friends were saying let me stay. Now it's just like whenever I'm talking to someone near her she'll tell me to f*ck off, and will hit me when I tell her go away... I'm actually going to punch her in the face the next time she touches me.I know I've given her too many chances but I really don't like hitting girls, it's like it feels like letting them win in a way....Her flatmate's onto me though, she's a bit short, and I like her in a friendly respectful way n sh*t... but I'll move to her before June and just avoid the aftermath lolAnd her next male flatmate is a f*ckin d*ckhead, now wonder no one likes him, how the f*ck is man gonna always start a conversation with me on a negative tip? "I heard you don't like ____ hall too much?" at the end of freshers... then today "I heard you said some things that made [my flatmate (male)] a bit upset?"... it's like f*ck off man, who the f*ck are you? (I'd spoken to my flatmate about it, he was upset about something else)No one likes this guy he just always gives out negative vibes, and never has anything positive to say + my flatmates are saying he's a bit racist (in an old-people kind of way)I would deck him on the next occasion but he's actually big, like not tonk/hench/built.. but big - tall and a bit wide, I'd imagine if I gave him my best punch he'd probably take it and have some next hit to knock me out.

Thing is, it was a bit of one of those minor insult/little hit response things where she'd be like "you're so evil to me" yet she'd always jus be around me like she liked it, then it got to a point where she actually hit me proper, so I told her I'm gonna allow her this one time because she's not aware... but she shouldn't try it again. Yet she's been very persistent with this stupid behaviour, I told her last time don't touch me or I'll hit her back and she saw this as an opportunity to try test me, and started telling me to f*ck off out her flat yet her friends were saying let me stay. Now it's just like whenever I'm talking to someone near her she'll tell me to f*ck off, and will hit me when I tell her go away... I'm actually going to punch her in the face the next time she touches me.I know I've given her too many chances but I really don't like hitting girls, it's like it feels like letting them win in a way....Her flatmate's onto me though, she's a bit short, and I like her in a friendly respectful way n sh*t... but I'll move to her before June and just avoid the aftermath lolAnd her next male flatmate is a f*ckin d*ckhead, now wonder no one likes him, how the f*ck is man gonna always start a conversation with me on a negative tip? "I heard you don't like ____ hall too much?" at the end of freshers... then today "I heard you said some things that made [my flatmate (male)] a bit upset?"... it's like f*ck off man, who the f*ck are you? (I'd spoken to my flatmate about it, he was upset about something else)No one likes this guy he just always gives out negative vibes, and never has anything positive to say + my flatmates are saying he's a bit racist (in an old-people kind of way)I would deck him on the next occasion but he's actually big, like not tonk/hench/built.. but big - tall and a bit wide, I'd imagine if I gave him my best punch he'd probably take it and have some next hit to knock me out.
Lol just thinking and typing.The girl sounds like she needs a telling off. When nobody else is around, ask her why she's going on the way she is. My money says you end up f*ck*ng.