STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

yeah cisco is definately the way forward,Microsoft is air to be honest unless you want to work on servers all day long
Yea, i already got the A+ Qualification with no revision straight taking exam lol, passed first go as well. Im gonna study more for a decent cisco course, you recommend any inperticular?

yeah cisco is definately the way forward,Microsoft is air to be honest unless you want to work on servers all day long
Yea, i already got the A+ Qualification with no revision straight taking exam lol, passed first go as well. Im gonna study more for a decent cisco course, you recommend any inperticular?
go for the Basics (CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate)but before that you should at least read through the N+ book, its the same as A+ but smaller and much easier to readwith CCNA under your belt you could easily command 18-22k even at your age and with no experience

go for the Basics (CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate)but before that you should at least read through the N+ book, its the same as A+ but smaller and much easier to readwith CCNA under your belt you could easily command 18-22k even at your age and with no experience
Safe il look into it, , i got quite alot of experience, and got the knowledge, just dont have no written qualifications. Done alot of stuff in the fast, networking, setting up servers, testing network security, i just need something that will give me the written qualifications lol.safe though il look into a CCNA.