STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Esquilax dudei thought you was a skaterbut i was wrong dudeso i wronged you a songand it went something like thistheres that funny name againesquilaxwhen i hear that name againi hear a saxplaying in the backgroundits such a phat soundconnectedwith your name againesquilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxesquilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxjust like asaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxto the MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXpepsi

my niggas will take da beam of ur wrist, then WALK no need to breeze from a prick
jhhhhezeniggahs are gun clownsaim at the chest and jus before they shoot they move the gun downi ride from sunrise to sundowneverytime i ride suttin gets gunned downim on the streets where its sticky like liquoriceno more standard teeth, now its black tips tips thats black like liquorce :angry:

Guest Esquilax

yeah, i'll reciprocate alt rock that you postyou start posting roadside G's dan diggerz SLK van damage bashy skepta collab feat. giggz vs d double and godsgift mixed by davinchei cant help you boss

Guest Esquilax
getting txts regarding carnidoubt i will reach before 6:00
you know it locks off at 6.30 right?
it only takes a 3 second glace to get into a knife fight, especially with a bunch of drunken ni