STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Nah allow itI almost threw myself off a bridge when I heard there was a mad grime a-level results day rave with Tempz and BBKour rave was alright but stilllive music>>>>listening to some cd
:angry: :angry: :angry: OH YHI DECIDE TO GO TIGER INSTEAD OF FABRIC AND NOW I PLAY 360 INSTEAD OF GOING TO EGG*assesses life*

grime raves are sick once in a whilefunky and them dry rnb bait hiphop raves dont do it anymoregrime you can just buss skanks and vibez to music you can actually enjoy with out grimacing plus atmopshere is far better and the girls in grime raves are cool types opposed to the bait ones in other dances

urban nerds should be good, there'll probably be good other genres as well but it's gonna be a bit tight (for space), tonight was as wellI dunno who'll end up turning up though, I don't personally know what would make someone turn up randomly and perform but it's Vectra and Flirta that are the grime sets so.... well I dunno lolmight get Jammer/Badness turning up for the Mumdance set you never know

urban nerds should be good, there'll probably be good other genres as well but it's gonna be a bit tight (for space), tonight was as wellI dunno who'll end up turning up though, I don't personally know what would make someone turn up randomly and perform but it's Vectra and Flirta that are the grime sets so.... well I dunno lolmight get Jammer/Badness turning up for the Mumdance set you never know
mans on the grime tinggoing for flirta & vectra, also mampi swiftf*ck everyone else

My room is looking fresh.Spent this week decorating and moving things about.Got rid of a few shelves and bought a cabinet for my trophies.The new setup is much more presentable, I just need to get my new TV and stand to finish it off.I was supposed to be getting it today but I dunno if I will be able to make the shops in time.Got family coming at 4 and Arsenal are on after that.Minor, soon come anyway..

^Again just came in to say the same thing lolFloor boards just got done, wired up sky in my room so i can watch the game in my room now, G2 comes through the door.Beds coming next week something like this not as nice though...jkdjly.jpgOrdering my surround sound on tuesdayGoing to cop this badboy to control everything k3b2tj.jpgAnyone know where i can get a modern/stylish tv stand?? (not your average ones you see in comet)