Life On Mars? (''NASA Photos'')

bane

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope its realnot if its a giant tho, it and its people could come and feck us up
lol so...couldnt care if it was sum midget 1ft or 500ft...bombs n guns dnt fear size. just gotta send one team of military aircraft wid bare missiles.as long as it was jus sum grizzly beast with no technology lol.
thats what the americans thought when they went to vietnam star

Of course evolution happens. If we was all living in the wild, without any form of man made habitat, and the world suddenly got very cold the skinny ones among us would die off quicker, the fatter, hairier ppl would survive longer and therefore produce more offspring. This would - in turn - make the human race as a whole fatter and hairier and more adept at dealing with a colder climate. Evolution by natural selection, u can't argue with genes and DNA and sh*t.
I think he was reffering to the type of evolution that we evolved from monkeys not the adaptation type.Just because government based scientists say something it doesn't mean its true.
thank you
but they're the same thing - it's how different species come to exist, over a period of millions of years, if u can see that animals can adapt their appearance to suit their surroundings surely the logical step is that after a period of time they would become something entirely different.

Look at the sky man. Fake as f*ck.
lol at goin on like u kno wot Mars looks like
you do relise nasa has actually released pics of wat the surface of mars looks like
It's only a slight difference, but the clincher is the sky in these photos is slightly blue where as the NASA ones its a sort of orange dusty glow.

Of course evolution happens. If we was all living in the wild, without any form of man made habitat, and the world suddenly got very cold the skinny ones among us would die off quicker, the fatter, hairier ppl would survive longer and therefore produce more offspring. This would - in turn - make the human race as a whole fatter and hairier and more adept at dealing with a colder climate. Evolution by natural selection, u can't argue with genes and DNA and sh*t.
I think he was reffering to the type of evolution that we evolved from monkeys not the adaptation type.Just because government based scientists say something it doesn't mean its true.
thank you
but they're the same thing - it's how different species come to exist, over a period of millions of years, if u can see that animals can adapt their appearance to suit their surroundings surely the logical step is that after a period of time they would become something entirely different.
exactly another example would be say if a group of people decided to not use there hands n legs n slither everywere on there bellys like snakesthen they made there children do it and there childrens children etc etc etceventually there arms n legs would start to get smaller n they would develop muscles in better places to aid there movements untill there pretty much a mamal snake in theory

i hope its realnot if its a giant tho, it and its people could come and feck us up
lol so...couldnt care if it was sum midget 1ft or 500ft...bombs n guns dnt fear size. just gotta send one team of military aircraft wid bare missiles.as long as it was jus sum grizzly beast with no technology lol.
lol wtf...i dont get whether your refering to animals in veitnam attackin the soldiers or the people. if it was the veitnamese army u mean, that dont fit, cos i said "no technology".and if you ment animals....well they wernt going there to fight animals were they lol, that was sumin unexpected, probably got attacked unexpectedly.you cant seriously think humans with weapons would loose against sum animals or monsters. most monster films end in the monsters dying even if they do kill tonnes of humans in the process.

lol wtf...i dont get whether your refering to animals in veitnam attackin the soldiers or the people. if it was the veitnamese army u mean, that dont fit, cos i said "no technology".and if you ment animals....well they wernt going there to fight animals were they lol, that was sumin unexpected, probably got attacked unexpectedly.you cant seriously think humans with weapons would loose against sum animals or monsters. most monster films end in the monsters dying even if they do kill tonnes of humans in the process.
Lol, she meant humans. But really, the Vietnameese (sp-dont care lol) had little to no technology.

Lol, she meant humans. But really, the Vietnameese (sp-dont care lol) had little to no technology.
na but we the same species, therfore they have the same capacity to do wat we can. americans just underestimated them. thats not the same thing as havin sum species of monsters who have sum feeble brain capacity try attack u.