10/10 for stupidity

Lieutenant

Get in at about 4pm yesterday and shut the door.It's about 8pm and i have got to go out to pick up my girl but i can't find my keys, looking for them for about 30mins then i give up and tell my girl i can't get her coz i can't find my keys.20mins later my dad walks in and tells me i left them in the door.My mind must of been all over the place for me to open the door but not take the key out.As well as that being very dangerouswhat's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm on the phone to my friend while getting ready to leave the house...then i check that i've got all the essentials...keys, money, oyster card....phone...i'm all like wheres my phone.....and i'm proper searching for it for like 3 minutes.then my friend (whos been silent for quite a while) was like....you're not seriously lookin for your phone are you?then i clocked .....what a donut!

i'm on the phone to my friend while getting ready to leave the house...then i check that i've got all the essentials...keys, money, oyster card....phone...i'm all like wheres my phone.....and i'm proper searching for it for like 3 minutes.then my friend (whos been silent for quite a while) was like....you're not seriously lookin for your phone are you?then i clocked .....what a donut!
LMAO them ridiculous ones there!i no everone has spent a few minutes looking for there glasses that are on there head

LMAO them ridiculous ones there!i no everone has spent a few minutes looking for there glasses that are on there head
LOL Done both of these!

One time, someone calld the house phone, I picked it up, they were looking for my mum, went outside to garden to find her, she wasn't there, only my dad and brother were, I went in, locked the door without thinking, told the person my mum wasn't home, went upstairs to resume jamming.Come down about 3 hours later, it had been raining, to find a furious + soaking father punching the back door. Unlocked it. Got beat with a massive pair of green gardening hands.Wasn't my finest moment.

Was getting ready for a tea party a few weeks back. It was in the afternoon, so I had just gotten my hair and my make up done and was like I'll have a bath afterwards. biggrin.gif Stepped into the bath, and absent mindedly took my sponge and started washing my face. I swear I wanted to cry.

One time, someone calld the house phone, I picked it up, they were looking for my mum, went outside to garden to find her, she wasn't there, only my dad and brother were, I went in, locked the door without thinking, told the person my mum wasn't home, went upstairs to resume jamming.Come down about 3 hours later, it had been raining, to find a furious + soaking father punching the back door. Unlocked it. Got beat with a massive pair of green gardening hands.Wasn't my finest moment.
LOOOLreminds me of one night my dad was in the kitchen cutting up chicken and i went in to get a drink then came back out shut the door and turnt off the light leaving him in the dark, didn't even realise my mistake until he shouted

Was getting ready to leave work,I started checking for the essentials and I thought that I had mis-placed my Ipod, so I started walking up and down saying "Wheres my Ipod?", "Wheres my Ipod?"...started checking in my living room and my roomI even asked my mum and sis and they didn't know either, so I started saying damn this is long I'm gonna be late for work if I carry on looking for it (I always walk go to work with my Ipod on!)So after I longed it off, I checked my self in the mirror for the final time and saw that I had my headphones in my ears with the Ipod in my jacket pocket the whole time, but the sound was turned lowI seriously thought I was losing my mind biggrin.gif