Rick Rosss - Mtv Cribs

kg307

sick crib!lol @ alright crib..that bike is sayin a lotand the red work in the benzo is big
LOL @ this wannabe Yank. Swear you said you dont watch my posts?Well you obviously dont read it properly, I said the house is deep meaning sick from my personal point of view but nothing outstanding compared to what I've seen on Cribs.I could name 5 off the top of my head that I think are better. That dude from Blink 182, 50 Cent, Shaq, one NFL player who had some orange and blue rug (cant remember anything else but I remember that crib being sick), the dude with the long hair in Backstreet boys, Master P, Nelly, Shaggy...Those were outstanding. I've seen plenty of nice cribs on there but the ostentatious ones or ones that are overly nice are the ones that I watch the show for and enjoy the most. Done your hype and stop reading my posts like you said. Furthermore if your reading them, dont reply to them

How much do you think he rented that house for the weekend....Man Probably live in apartment in Miami Beach
lolits acceptable doe to say that tho.mans only had one gold albumbut if what he talks about is true....
Plus he had his face on the bottom of the poolOh and add Babyface's and Russel Simmons' crib to the list of amazing/sick cribs for cribs standardAint seen Dallas Austin's. Got a link to that?

How much do you think he rented that house for the weekend....Man Probably live in apartment in Miami Beach
lolits acceptable doe to say that tho.mans only had one gold albumbut if what he talks about is true....
Plus he had his face on the bottom of the poolOh and add Babyface's and Russel Simmons' crib to the list of amazing/sick cribs for cribs standardAint seen Dallas Austin's. Got a link to that?
its not on youtube sadly, it was serious.had some nice hoes by the pool too i seem to remeber biggrin.gif try and look it up if you can